The Great Iridium Con

hero4hire

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Nope--not quite an artefact. A ritual. Minor difference in that the prep time is longer but the casting time is much shorter should she ever need a repeat performance)

(OOC2: Got any hot celebrity actresses who are going to this convention as a guest of honour?)

OOC1: Corrected

OOC2: Knowledge Pop Culture DC 20[sblock]Chase Masterson (Leeta from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica) Carrie-Anne Moss (Trinity from the Matrix movies) though none scheduled to appear in the building that the Deep-Scan is going to be[/sblock]

Salix

First Post
hero4hire said:
"Welcome to Iridium Vale. I am Dupont. Where to? Valiant HQ? Outside of Cyberworld's warehouse where Epsilon was attacked? Dr. Stoner's lab?" the man asked expectantly.
"I'd kind of like to see Stoner's lab first. What does everyone else want to do?

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Do you have a computer with internet access? If so, could someone look up the guests of honour--it should be a quick search if you use the name of the con and 'guests of honour' as keywords. I'll do a bit more tinkering with my ideas--need to be ready in time."

Salix

First Post
"Dr. Dupont, when does this thing go on display. do we have time to investigate before we guard the device. How can we get info on the con? You wouldn't have a flyer or some PR for the event would you?", Titan continues, noticing that none of his teamates are being real chatty.

hero4hire

Explorer
The Doctor strolked his mustache. "Hmm I do have a computer at my office at the hospital. They also often have computers for Guest Use at most of the Hotels I have stayed at. I am sure the Sands should be no different. I think the device goes on display tomorrow. The Con doesnt even officially kick off until 4 o'clock this afternoon." (its about noon now)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm, is that enough time to visit all the places? I can see if I can't catch a glimpse of what went on back then, perhaps."

(OOC: If they get a chance, she'll use her phantoms at the sites to get Postcognition reads)

Salix

First Post
"I say we have to check out all the places first. Maybe we should post one of us at the con at opening just in case something happens.", Titan says with a shrug of his broad shoulders.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'll come with to the sites to listen to the echoes of the past, and then when the time comes, I'll head to the con--I think I'll be going as a guest of honour. What costumes will you guys pick?"

Remove ads