The Great Iridium Con

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmmm...my lack of knowledge of pop culture shall be my undoing :lol: Still, Sierra's plan is sound--she turns the actual actress into a lovable, tail-wagging faithful puppy (an actual use for her signature skill!) and mind-reads her for an hour or so for all the normal important details to play her flawlessly. Then she morphs into the actress. Finally, she brings along the puppy and mind-reads her when she needs specific details she missed in her hour-long session :D)

Salix

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Search IMDB for names of either new movies, shows, or actresses mentioned here.
OOC: I was just suggesting actresses I thought were cute. I'm not so hot on the idea of that megalomaniac Sierra turning them into a dog. :p That's not heroic. Of course it does make Sierra unique in her own twisted way.

Salix

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Duh, she's going to turn them back! (and give them a big PR boost as a return favour) Plus, she won't do it unless they say its okay. :p)

OOC: I'm sure they'll enjoy their time as a dog. Although I wouldn't mind if you turned Paris Hilton into Tinkerbell and left her that way. :p

hafrogman

Adventurer
Handsome stands around examing his fingernails and polishing them on his shirt while he waits for the others to finish discussing Gun Monkey's tail and various other things. He waits impatiently for the transport.

hero4hire

Explorer
The transport is finally readied and the heroes pile aboard. The Pilot, the same who brought Chip on his first mission gave the lad a wink before commencing final take off procedures.
The trip was relatively uneventful. Sierra delved into the arcane world, prepping to make the ritual capable of doing what the Deep-Scan was reputed to do.
The transport lands in the middle of the desert, an old landing strip long since abandoned served well enough. Looking around the heroes could see they were surrounded by uniquely colored white dunes that swept well into the horizon. One road marred the area which obviously led to the city they saw in the distance...Iridium Vale.

Driving up to you all in a late model Dark Purple Outlander is your contact, Doctor Dupont.
The man appears to be in his early 40s. He has slightly receding sandy blonde hair just turning white at the temples. Besides a pair of expensive eyeglasses and a "fu-manchu" style mustache, he seems rather unremarkable in height, build or demeanour.

"Welcome to Iridium Vale. I am Dupont. Where to? Valiant HQ? Outside of Cyberworld's warehouse where Epsilon was attacked? Dr. Stoner's lab?" the man asked expectantly.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Nope--not quite an artefact. A ritual. Minor difference in that the prep time is longer but the casting time is much shorter should she ever need a repeat performance)

(OOC2: Got any hot celebrity actresses who are going to this convention as a guest of honour?)

Remove ads