The Great Iridium Con

hero4hire

Explorer
Salix said:
Who are the likeliest suspects? Anyone try to threaten the Doctor previous to her death?

"Both Valiants have a laundry list of enemies. Unfortunately as they were Free-Agents we dont have access to thier database. As far as we can tell Doctor Stoner had no enemies and was fairly well-liked among her colleagues."

Salix

First Post
hero4hire said:
"Both Valiants have a laundry list of enemies. Unfortunately as they were Free-Agents we dont have access to thier database. As far as we can tell Doctor Stoner had no enemies and was fairly well-liked among her colleagues."
Any local companies working on a product that does the same thing. Maybe they don't want to be second.

hero4hire

Explorer
Scarlet allowed himself the briefest of smiles.
"Good question. That was my initial thought. But the patents are already filed. No other company can market the product until the patent statute has expired."

Rybaer

First Post
"I didn't think smoking was allowed in here," Chip whispers to Titan while Scarlet is busy answering someone else's question.

"Well, seems obvious to me that someone powerful enough to drop two supers has something underground in the area that they want kept hidden," Chip says for the benefit of everyone in the room. "Let's go bust some bad-guy butt.

"And maybe there'll be some Firefly cast members there I can swap autographs with."

Salix

First Post
Rybaer said:
"I didn't think smoking was allowed in here," Chip whispers to Titan while Scarlet is busy answering someone else's question.

"It'a good to be the king', Titan says, quoting an old Mel Brooks movie in a whisper.
Rybaer said:
"And maybe there'll be some Firefly cast members there I can swap autographs with."
You'll be in disguise so you might not be able to swap. Any hints about who I should go as? I'm more of a jock than a sci-fi guy. Any girls go to these things?

Straightening up and trying to get a little more serious he says, "How are we going to get Gun Monkey around without him giving us away?"

hero4hire

Explorer
Salix said:
Straightening up and trying to get a little more serious he says, "How are we going to get Gun Monkey around without him giving us away?"

"Only problematic outside of the Convention. I am told there are so many costumes at these things that no one would think much other then he had very authentic prosthetics. How you handle not having the press announce your presence otherwise is up to you. May I suggest a hooded sweatshirt and a trenchcoat though?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Before their eyes, Gun Monkey transforms into an ordinary-looking human. Sierra doesn't even blink or present any indication that she is involved in this.*

hafrogman

Adventurer
Handsome gives Gun Monkey's new appearance a cursory glance and nods acceptingly.

"Seems like that won't be a problem then. So this demo of the echo-thingy. Is it going to be on display all the time?"

Salix

First Post
hafrogman said:
Handsome gives Gun Monkey's new appearance a cursory glance and nods acceptingly.

"Seems like that won't be a problem then. So this demo of the echo-thingy. Is it going to be on display all the time?"
"There's a good point. If this thing is on display at all points, maybe we should split into two teams. One for protection, one for investigation. Then again, maybe we should stick together.", Titan suggests.

Remove ads