The Great Iridium Con

Bront

The man with the probe
Rybaer said:
"Who? You, or Gun Monkey? Not that I reeealy need supervision...," Chip looks a little confused, but figures the Resolute management structure probably hasn't quite figured out how to handle his legal guardian issues while on assignment.
"Just don't pull on the Tail kid." Gun Monkey says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's illusion. She was too bored to do a full transmutation :D However the illusion affects all senses, including touch, so he doesn't feel the tail and it feels like a transformation.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Gun Monkey stands, and walks around awkwardly, as if he's trying to do something. "Can I have it back? I don't know how you get around like this." He looks less amused when he spots one of his guns floating beside him.

OOC: technicaly, that nullifies things. No reason you couldn't make an illusion of someone loosing a weapon and suddently they can't do that then. Not a big deal here, but probably not a true kosher use of the power.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It says I can create any false sensory impressions--I paid for the really expensive one. You could still use your tail for anything, you just won't feel it when you do, as if it weren't there--similarly, someone with the gun could still fire it, they just wouldn't feel it in their hand at all, so they'd look kind of silly until the bullet came out, and I might give them an ad hoc -2 circumstance penalty to aiming :D)

Remove ads