The Great Iridium Con

Rybaer

First Post
Chip heads to his quarters and quickly packs clothes for a couple days. After waffling back and forth for a couple minutes, he reluctantly packs his history textbook and homework assignment, though he doubts he'll find the time away from "work" to get it all done.

When he meets back up with the others at the transport, he'll try to take care of one other bit of business.

"So, who wants the honor of being my legal guardian on this mission? It's not like I can't take care of myself, but the laywers here are a bit touchy about that sort of thing."

ooc - Being Chip's legal guardian on a mission should be worth a hero point at least. Not that I'm allowed to award them... ;)

Salix

First Post
Rybaer said:
Chip heads to his quarters and quickly packs clothes for a couple days. After waffling back and forth for a couple minutes, he reluctantly packs his history textbook and homework assignment, though he doubts he'll find the time away from "work" to get it all done.

When he meets back up with the others at the transport, he'll try to take care of one other bit of business.

"So, who wants the honor of being my legal guardian on this mission? It's not like I can't take care of myself, but the laywers here are a bit touchy about that sort of thing."

ooc - Being Chip's legal guardian on a mission should be worth a hero point at least. Not that I'm allowed to award them... ;)

Hmm...
Gun Monkey... six foot chimp, probably doesn't work
Circe....Flighty clubber...nah
Handsome...maybe, but he'll probably spend most of the mission looking in a mirror
Me... I can barely take care of myself
Good luck kid, you're probably the most mature one here

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If you need to be an adult, I can make you one. Otherwise, we can create a fake person to be your guardian very easily," Sierra yawns, "Frankly, these legal codes today and the trials are just so dull, it's a waste of time to go to them."

Salix

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"If you need to be an adult, I can make you one. Otherwise, we can create a fake person to be your guardian very easily," Sierra yawns, "Frankly, these legal codes today and the trials are just so dull, it's a waste of time to go to them."

For the love of...

"I'll do it, if they let me. No drinking beer though.", Titan says to the young hero.

Bront

The man with the probe
Gun Monkey looks at the paperwork and curses, "Who's dumb idea was it to make me the guardian? And where is there a fake lab note attached to the top of this?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Handsome looks around as Titan volunteers to be Chip's guardian, Sierra declares it unneccesary, and the monkey says that some paperwork claims it's him.

"Well, glad that's all settled then. Are we ready?"

Salix

First Post
"Looks like you found your man, Chip.", Titan says to the young hero "See you guys in ", looks at watch, "ten minutes."

Rybaer

First Post
Salix said:
"Looks like you found your man, Chip.", Titan says to the young hero "See you guys in ", looks at watch, "ten minutes."

"Who? You, or Gun Monkey? Not that I reeealy need supervision...," Chip looks a little confused, but figures the Resolute management structure probably hasn't quite figured out how to handle his legal guardian issues while on assignment.

Salix

First Post
Rybaer said:
"Who? You, or Gun Monkey? Not that I reeealy need supervision...," Chip looks a little confused, but figures the Resolute management structure probably hasn't quite figured out how to handle his legal guardian issues while on assignment.
"I guess it's you and the man with the papers. Don't worry we can still hang out at the Con. I might need the protection.", the big man says with a wink. "Better get ready."

Remove ads