• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The heart of gods - part one

Totte

First Post
4EYes have just released yet another free DnD 4E adventure, the first in a series of adventures, The heart of gods - Part one.

You can download it as usual at 4E Adventures

Also, all previously released adventures now has a preview pdf that can be quickly downloaded. The only difference is that it wont print as nice, specially the battlemaps as the preview pdf-files are heavily compressed and reduced for size. The original files are still there of cause, the previews are merely because a lot of people hesitate to download 80MB without knowing what they will get.

Cheers,

// Totte

Wraith Form

Explorer
Grammatical errors within the first few sentences left me confused and eventually uninterested.

I can see you're not a native English speaker--do you know anyone who can translate Swedish to English a bit better that might be able to clean up the text?

Totte

First Post
Yeah, maybe there are some grammar issues.

Heart of the gods countersheet part one [spoilers]

img5.imageshack.us/img5/1856/heartofthegodsp1.png

Nice props ;-)

I thought of making a prop-sheet myself, got some very good props here:
http://www.dundjinni.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=8

I do share a lot of map graphics there, but never bothered to make any props.

Btw - I've updated the first section of text, was three typos that made the grammer all wrong, sorry, I edited that first section late one night, was probably too tired.

cheers

// Totte

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
copy and pasting another sheet together for your pillars of light adventure. say... what is the ripper demon supposed to look like? And the blood demon?

would this be cool for the ripper demon? It is from a Super Famicom port of wizardy 6. The SNES version of Wizardry 6 never made it out of Japan IIRC.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizardry_VI:_Bane_of_the_Cosmic_Forge

086a.gif

Last edited:

Totte

First Post
copy and pasting another sheet together for your pillars of light adventure. say... what is the ripper demon supposed to look like? And the blood demon?

would this be cool for the ripper demon? It is from a Super Famicom port of wizardy 6. The SNES version of Wizardry 6 never made it out of Japan IIRC.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizardry_VI:_Bane_of_the_Cosmic_Forge

086a.gif
This one looks cool. The ripper demon is strong, the Winged blood demon has spiked wings.....

frankthedm

First Post
This one looks cool. The ripper demon is strong, the Winged blood demon has spiked wings.....
how are these?

Pillars of Light Counter sheets spoilers
img19.imageshack.us/img19/3184/pillars1.png
img23.imageshack.us/img23/8844/pillars2.png
[sblock=Pillars of Light Counter sheets]

[/sblock]

frankthedm

First Post
Sure, go ahead.

Edit just got A howl in the wind's counter sheet copy and pasted together.

img512.imageshack.us/img512/3872/ahowlinthewind.png
[sblock=A Howl in the Wind counter sheet]

[/sblock]

Bed & Bread inn countersheet
img265.imageshack.us/img265/5813/breadbed.png
[sblock=Bed & Bread inn countersheet]

[/sblock]

Countersheet for Logging in the Twin Valley

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads