• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I just read a scary story in the Washington Post. Since it is political in nature, all I can really say is that I hope Alex Jones is not right, because if his interpretation of the story is correct... WE (as in Americans) ARE DOOMED*!

*Then again, that s a common theme with Conspiracy Theorists like Alex Jones.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm not quite sure. On one hand it's interesting, but then again, I'm not sure about "Modern Characters Thrown To A Fantasy World" :hmm:

I played in one. IT was horrible (but then again the dm sucked). One thing is certain: Playing as yourself (as a high school student) in a DnD game doesn't work well; especially when you are defenseless and attacked by a gang of heavily armed orcs/hobgoblins (upon entering the fantasy world).

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I just read a scary story in the Washington Post. Since it is political in nature, all I can really say is that I hope Alex Jones is not right, because if his interpretation of the story is correct... WE (as in Americans) ARE DOOMED!

I'll say this much and drop it; I hope Obama comes through on his promise to return this country to its founding roots.

Ginnel

Explorer
I'll say this much and drop it; I hope Obama comes through on his promise to return this country to its founding roots.
You mean to the Native Americans or the English? ;)

And by the by, the best Disney Film is infact Robin Hood :p

*starts singing as Alan-a-Dale*

"Every Town, has it ups and downs, sometimes the ups outnumber the downs, but not in Nottingham"

"I'm inclined to believe if we weren't so down we'd up and leave, we'd up and fly if we had wings for flyin', can't you see the tears we're cryin', can't there be some happieness for me? Not in Nottingham"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads