What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
NOTE: TO QUALIFY, THE CHAIN MUST EXIST IN AT LEAST TWO STATES/PROVINCES/COUNTRIES. YOUR LOCAL BURGER HUT NO ONE HAS HEARD OF IS NOT A CHAIN. SMALL SINGLE-STATE CHAINS LIKE BAKER'S ALSO DO NOT QUALIFY. LOCATIONS MUST ALSO TYPICALLY HAVE A DRIVE-THRU.

I am very lucky to live in a very walkable neighborhood, with two grocery stores, my bank, my doctor, a drug store, Chinese, Thai and Japanese restaurants all within easy walking distance. Unfortunately, the only fast food restaurant within easy walking distance is, IMO, the worst national chain, Carl's Jr. I often fantasize about them finally going out of business and being replaced by another franchise. The question is which.

If you could pick one chain fast food restaurant to have close to you, which would you pick?

If the poll doesn't include your pick, please mention your choice below.

Scribe

Legend
Triple O's, may be the best burger/shake/chicken/sweet potato fries. I THINK it qualifies, but it may be a BC thing only...

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Also also? Jack In The Box. But we can safely eliminate that, because if you're voting for that, you're probably a Bard.

My general preference, when I get a fast food burger and accompaniments (which eliminates non-burger places like Taco Bell).

1. Shake Shack.
2. Culver's.
3. In-N-Out.
4. Five Guys.
5. Krystals. When I'm slumming.
6. Don't care.

Remove ads