What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Ironically, given your (very unusual) experience, all of the above goes for In-N-Out, too. They pay above market wage and offer health insurance from day one and, most importantly, fully staff their restaurants. There are always more than a dozen folks there, rather than two harried people at many McDonald's. Not surprisingly, that makes for happy staff who do a great job.
Service was fine. Very very greasy and ingredients did not taste fresh or good. Based solely on quality of product, I can think of many other places id rather go. Yes, I have had the food multiple times.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Service was fine. Very very greasy and ingredients did not taste fresh or good. Based solely on quality of product, I can think of many other places id rather go. Yes, I have had the food multiple times.
This is super-weird, since their big thing is that nothing is ever frozen and much of it is delivered fresh each day. It honestly sounds like you're describing Five Guys.

Well, one less person in the super-long drive-thru line, then.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Wow, every part of that (except the grease, admittedly, but I'd put thst under the pro column anyways) is contrary to my experience of In-N-Out.

Remove ads