• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
:erm: Then whats the point?

They don't use them because they know there is another reality that exists where they actually use them. That's one of the the funny things about Q..

Even though they like using their powers outside of the continuum, inside of it they live like they are from Little House on the Prairie.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Well, I s'pose its time for a new thread.

Sorry for jumping the gun on this but I wanted the last hive thread of the year to be of my own design. Happy Christmas (or Festivus in the case of those that celebrate it) and Merry New Year!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well, I s'pose its time for a new thread.

Sorry for jumping the gun on this but I wanted the last hive thread of the year to be of my own design. Happy Christmas (or Festivus in the case of those that celebrate it) and Merry New Year!
Yeah, 25 posts early there, chief. I guess our only option is to foil your plans by filling up your new thread in the next 16 days. 62 posts a day.

Alright, listen up, people. What I want from each and every one of you is a post about every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen posts. Your target's name is Reveille. Go get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads