The Hunted (DM: IronSky, Judge: ???)

DMDanW

First Post
Xander gives a nod of agreement to Kravs statement.

"Indeed" he says as an afterthought and takes the paper offered by the lieutenant. "In case we do need to seek you out who is it we should ask for lieutenant..." Xander asks, leaving the end of the sentence open for the woman to fill in. He tucks the paper away within his robes and then takes a quick note of the others around him who have also just been deputized.

'Gand' he thinks to himself '..the crazy old woman and a old blind elf. At least Rysethynn, that Dragonman and shambling mound of dirt look like they can handle themselves in a fight.'

He looks skyward and closes his eyes. 'Praise be to your will Maros and may this group of hero's bring glory to your name' he says in a silent prayer.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin listens to the chaos around him stoically. He takes the offered deputizing paperwork and puts it into his concealing robes. He tips up his wide brimmed hat to survey the scene more and reveals his white face and pale yellow eyes. There is nothing more to learn here. He asks the lieutenant Were there any witnesses that survived?

[sblock=OOC] I don't QUITE get the sblock/skill rules so far, but I can throw an Insight, Diplomacy or Bluff at a witness/etc if there are any.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Status:
Trigger: Dragonflame Mettle (If hit by any melee attack or hit exactly by ranged attack)
Passive Perception 11, Passive Insight 17
AC 15, Fort 17, Reflex 12, Will 18
HP: 27/27, Bloodied 13, Surge Value 6, Surges 6/6
Resist Force 10, Resist Lightning 5, Resist Thunder 5
Speed 6, Initiative +0
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Blazing Starfall, Storm Walk
Encounter Powers: Dragonflame Mettle, Promise of Storm, Thundering Roar[/s]
Daily Powers: Lightning Breath, Brooch of Shielding
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm studies the papers as if he's just found some rare treasure, not reading them so much as turning them around to look at from every angle. Meanwhile, his betters manage to ask relevant questions, the answers to which draw his attention back to the matter at hand.

"The other three crime scenes are a ship called the Lucky Lucy in the harbor at Pier 6, the cellar of a tavern called the Chipped Flask in Backtown district, and a mansion on High Lane in the hills, 178 Hill Lane. I've got men posted at each to keep people from getting in - originally until I could get to it, but I guess now it's until you get to it. It looks like four killed beneath the Chipped Flask were killed first, sometime during the night two days ago. The crew of the Lucky Lucy were killed the next night, as was the butler, a maid, and the owner of Hill Lane."

"The mansion is the freshest kill beside this one, yes? And maybe with fewer holes than a cellar? It might have the freshest clues, kept that way."

The wilden frowns, then turning back toward the alley.

"Has the rodent returned?" he says with a slight tone of worry.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Hunted: Day 1, Hour 1, Minute 11

As the lieutenant begins to leave, she pauses. "Oh, of course. I'm Lieutenant Areese."

She turns to Raijin. "We haven't found any witnesses, but to be honest, we haven't had much time to spend on this case. The tavern was hit first, but we thought it was some sort of message between underworld types. It wasn't until last night when the crew of the Lucky Lucy and the Hill Lane killings that we even realized it wasn't a lone incident.

"It looks like this thing isn't over yet," she says, gesturing at the bloody cobblestones. "Anything else before I go?"

Llama_Bill

First Post
"We shall see you soon Lieutenant Areese but now we have to follow that blood," says Krav with a small nod. And with that he moves swiftly down the alley after the new deputy inspectors but keeping enough space between himself and those in front so not to get in their way. He is mainly looking to see what other people find for him.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin shakes his head after the answer, understanding more questions to be fruitless. He turns and follows those headed down the alley at a distance.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Easy for you to follow the blood. I cannot smell it and the screams are very distinct. When one screams of pleasure, fear or mortal freight and mindless panic they all sound very different. Anyhow, if it's that obvious, lead the way."
comments blind elf to Krav and grabs his arm under to be lead.

It was practiced move it seems as there was no hesitation to the move, almost as if the elf could see the arm.

Remove ads