• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the biggest problem is that it would make me look like the jerk in the situation, and I don't want to be the jerk. So I wouldn't do that...not to a complete stranger, and not to my friends whom I've invited to my home for a D&D game.
I can help. Invite me to your D&D game. I get to finally play a game, and you get to watch me lie to all your friends. Win-win situation. But I swear to Dog, if you actually order a pineapple pizza...

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I can help. Invite me to your D&D game. I get to finally play a game, and you get to watch me lie to all your friends. Win-win situation. But I swear to Dog, if you actually order a pineapple pizza...
Well okay, but I'm not responsible for your blood pressure. I can't guarantee that I won't order pizzas (plural) with pineapple on them, because pineapple is a favorite pizza topping for almost my whole gaming group (much to Andy's chagrin) and you'll get outvoted handily. You've been warned.

Well okay, but I'm not responsible for your blood pressure. I can't guarantee that I won't order pizzas (plural) with pineapple on them, because pineapple is a favorite pizza topping for almost my whole gaming group (much to Andy's chagrin) and you'll get outvoted handily. You've been warned.
There is no vote. This is a Squirretatorship, not some ineffective human democracy. Squirrels don't come to take part. We come to take over!!!!

Uh-huh. Seems weird to invite yourself over for dinner, knowing that we're serving food you hate. But everyone needs a hobby, I guess.
No, no, no. I'm inviting myself over for dinner, and you will serve me and be grateful for the opportunity. I'll allow Andy to toss pasta bread bowls at you since he seems to be the only one in your group with any sense of decency and taste.

Davies

Legend
I mean, since you clearly know better than I do what's going on in my mind, I guess there's no real need for me to provide parts of the conversation that you will promptly disregard in favor of what you think I mean.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Tickets for Sisu secured for Sunday!

Sisu was good. Felt like a Clint Eastwood western... except in WWII... and with moments of intense amounts of blood and guts.

Which reminds me I need to take our state flag down tomorrow and put up the Finnish one for Vappu.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Working at a pizza place we once made a thin crust one with all 20+ ingredients on it. It seemed like it all came down to whether a particular piece had pineapple on it or jalapeno. (No fish on the menu).

It feels like the juiciness/greasiness and strength of flavor are the factors that would most affect whether someone could taste if it had been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads