• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfox

Hero
Great idea for a thread. I'm happy it exists but I don't think it would make me happy to actually read it. So for the sake of my own mood I won't. I come up with and squash negative posts a lot, but thankfully my memory for these things is not good so I don't recall any specific subjects. Mostly. Sometimes I brood over such things for months. Its all human, i guess.

Take care and hugs all around.

Scribe

Legend
They dont deserve the benefit of the doubt. They have earned every derisive comment, every flippant dismissal of their justifications.

Why do people continue to defend their obviously clown level efforts?

Kevin James What GIF by TV Land

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Great idea for a thread. I'm happy it exists but I don't think it would make me happy to actually read it. So for the sake of my own mood I won't. I come up with and squash negative posts a lot, but thankfully my memory for these things is not good so I don't recall any specific subjects. Mostly. Sometimes I brood over such things for months. Its all human, i guess.

Take care and hugs all around.

It's also totally valid to just post puppies instead of whatever negative thing you avoided writing elsewhere. For example,

releasethehounds.gif

... is a very satisfying way to swarm virtual internet enemies and leave them covered in imaginary slobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads