• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausting. I mean I get it we all have to nitpick and argue every straw filled point that is or is not relevant to the discussion at hand but...

Just stop playing dumb folks, and you would be amazed at the improvement possible in the discourse around here.

A lot of people seem to believe that playing stupid is a legitimately good form of rhetoric. Personally, I think it's a highly efficient way to end up on the ignore list.

Scribe

Legend
A lot of people seem to believe that playing stupid is a legitimately good form of rhetoric. Personally, I think it's a highly efficient way to end up on the ignore list.

There really are not that many active folks here, if I started doing that I wouldnt have much to read. ;)

Scribe

Legend
I understand that it's a personal failing of mine, but so so often I will read a post, only one word comes to mind as a description of what I think of the post, and I know it's just unmentionable, and so I will mention it here.

I am only human lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads