• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I feel after a very well-chosen ignore list adding (a Pallas cat or manul for those unfamiliar):

View attachment 351373
I used to live with a cat that was roughly that shape. Its people were always working during the vet's office hours so I wound up getting tapped to bring Bob over for physicals, which invariably led to me getting told the poor guy was morbidly obese and needed less food and more exercise, at which point I'd once again explain that I was the taxi driver, not the caretaker. I don't think they ever believed me, and looked at me like I was a monster.

Admittedly, the first time I went with Bob I used the cat carrier the housemates had provided, which was apparently bought when he was a kitten and never replaced, so more than a bit too small and I got yelled at for that too. Not being a cat person, how was I supposed to know there isn't supposed to be fur poking out of the air holes? Damn cat slept in much smaller boxes all the time...

After that I just used a cat leash and tolerated him shedding all over my car.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I don't care how cringey it is now, but I love 8-bit theater. I backed the Kickstarter for the RPG and will torture my younger friends with it. It was a seminal part of my high school experience and I will make them hate it.

clockwork orange no GIF

I like swords.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Not going to wade into the spoiler-filled BG3 thread -- it's hard enough dodging spoilers from my wife, who is on her eighth playthrough -- but I'm finally close to finishing Act I. There's far more Underdark (well, Underneon, in this game) than is probably necessary. Enjoying the game, but ready to make some progress on the overall plot, beyond what is obviously going to be another dead end for curing my characters at the tower. (We're only level six -- I know that tadpole's not going anywhere.)

Playing a forest gnome bard Dark Urge character, dating Bae'zel. Since I will be doing a single runthrough of the game, I'm using the mod that lets me have aaaaaall the companions in my party, which can be a real hassle when trying to get through tight corridors with seven characters, a quasit and an imp (invisible flying scouts who can push lookouts off cliffs are hard to do without).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads