• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'm waiting until after I finish the game before I install any mods. My human sorcerer is almost to the end of Act 2, but I'm looking forward to playing a Hexblade aasimar.
I know it's a good thing that Larian is not doing the live service game thing with BG3, but it's kind of weird to me that there's no official way to play more races (especially when goblins in particular are so well fleshed out in the game and obviously have a ton of hairstyles, faces and skin tones in the files), more subclasses or even more dice options without mods.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I know it's a good thing that Larian is not doing the live service game thing with BG3, but it's kind of weird to me that there's no official way to play more races (especially when goblins in particular are so well fleshed out in the game and obviously have a ton of hairstyles, faces and skin tones in the files), more subclasses or even more dice options without mods.
Heck, I'd be ecstatic if I could just roll for my stats. I mean, they give us a half-dozen 3D models of character genitalia, but still force us to use Point Buy?!

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Sure. I guess if you have to point at all you could try for blind pedantry. But if you do, at least be correct in your pedantry.

Scribe

Legend
So, I work with data, a lot of it, I have access to even more than I work with on the daily. I've see what kind of issues simple human ignorance can introduce.

Anyone that thinks our society is prepared for AI, or whatever the hell you want to call these programs, is woefully mistaken and I for one as an a man who very much wouldnt lose sleep over our rotting society burning, have the popcorn ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads