The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I get that a lot of folks in the hobby (any hobby) are introverts, or have social anxiety, or just aren't comfortable expressing their needs. But finding you a group of friends to play D&D with isn't Wizards of the Coast's job. It would be weird if it was.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I get that a lot of folks in the hobby (any hobby) are introverts, or have social anxiety, or just aren't comfortable expressing their needs. But finding you a group of friends to play D&D with isn't Wizards of the Coast's job. It would be weird if it was.
Which pictures have basketballs?
Balling Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts
Say What Golden State Warriors GIF by ESPN
Tennessee Basketball GIF by Tennessee Athletics
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF
michael jordan basketball GIF
All Star Basketball GIF

Now that we have determined you are not a robot, please take this Myer-Briggs personality test so you can be scheduled into an appropriate gaming group.
514bcdaf7e77dd63bd997ea9573f18f7.jpg

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I know I come back to this every so often, but seriously: when you hate or loathe something that much, get away from it. Don’t give it space in your home or in your mind. Make it go away. Because we are physical beings, stressful emotions take a measurable physical toll on your health. They make you more vulnerable to infection, more prone to systemic failures, slower to heal. Nothing in the world of hobbies that you hate is worth those prices. More folks would be a lot better off abandoning things they stopped loving or even liking long ago and instead filling their time and thoughts with things they can now enjoy. It’s not just about a choice of attitude but of actual, objective costs as well as being boring and destructive to the communities around them.

For myself, I need to put more time into solo play, since that’s what my disabilities allow for now and I do enjoy it.
1000 and 10 percent! This is also true in other areas of life, especially the political climate(as far as I am going to go on that due to forum rules). Don't let things rule your life and drive you insane/depressed/etc.

Remove ads