• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Monday should be a national holiday. Sigh, I can't get out of work. Now I have to try to eat right and exercise in the hopes I'll be able to live another 20 years to maybe catch the next eclipse.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
It would be nice if folks who often enter public conversations as the right hand of vengeance and total arbiter of truth before eventually ending up with nuance when challenged or finding the other side wasn't trying to be evil, could consider reversing their approach to communications.

Thomas Shey

Legend
It would be nice if folks who often enter public conversations as the right hand of vengeance and total arbiter of truth before eventually ending up with nuance when challenged or finding the other side wasn't trying to be evil, could consider reversing their approach to communications.

From personal experience, if you enter a conversation with any nuance, all that happens is that you tend to get binned into "the other camp" by most of the people in the thread, so I suspect trying to keep nuance is counterselected for, since apparently at best you're seen as Devil's advocating.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
From personal experience, if you enter a conversation with any nuance, all that happens is that you tend to get binned into "the other camp" by most of the people in the thread, so I suspect trying to keep nuance is counterselected for, since apparently at best you're seen as Devil's advocating.
In my case, everyone walks around me to shout each other down instead. Being neutral is no fun it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads