The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I must be tired. It isn't even possible right now for me to bring up the will to imagine that you can possibly be that insipidly dense, so I can only assume you are a troll and avoid you.

Few things make me more positive about the future of D&D that no one on here has any individual power to significantly affect what the IP owner does with it. (I mean, sure, there are some of you I might trust to have some input... but have you seen what everyone else on here thinks?!?).
buys enough shares so i can show up at a share holders meeting

1000000263.jpg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Regarding
Am I happy to see a full-grown coyote in the back yard because it'll certainly take care of the groundhog that's been trying to lair under the house foundation, or annoyed because it'll also hunt the turkey flock that passes through regularly this time of year? It's not like we've got any pets or livestock anymore to worry about. Guess we'll just let it be and wish the turkeys luck.

Probably discourage any beavers that show up too. Don't need any more of them either. That mess they made last year is barely starting to recover, and they destroyed a century worth of tree growth before they were all killed or left in search of new land to ruin with their mayfly wetlands.
Occasionally coyotes would be seen in my area. I'd probably welcome them. It is the turkeys I worry about. They'll take over the yard and you can't safely go outside until they move on. I've had a flock that would just sit and stand outside my front door preventing anyone from getting in or out of the front of the house.

Attachments

• IMG_2592.JPG
    IMG_2592.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

It is the turkeys I worry about. They'll take over the yard and you can't safely go outside until they move on. I've had a flock that would just sit and stand outside my front door preventing anyone from getting in or out of the front of the house.
I mean, you can leave the house, they'll just flee from you. They're big as birds go but they aren't aggressively territorial like geese or even roosters. The problem is that they're kind of dumb and will head right into traffic trying to get away and you don't really want that happening.

Less of a physical danger than a potential guilt trip, really.

Remove ads