• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Ryujin

Legend
And on rare occasions the names of the characters. :p

"Dude, isn't that exactly the same character that was literally just killed last session?"
"No it's not - it's completely different! This one's an elven archery ranger named Therevinthyus who spells his name with a Y!"

I once named my character "Bob, the __", copied the character sheet about fifteen times, and just wrote a new number in the space when he got killed and I had to start over... I later memorialized the character in 5th edition by naming a character "Bob, the 27th". He's adventuring to find out what happened to Bobs the 16th-the 26th...
I'd use a different GIF, but language!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
giphy.gif

Ryujin

Legend
I was 196 this morning. With a baby, eating when I'm supposed to has become a challenge. One I frequently fail to rise to meet.
For comparison purposes I was abut 98, in the US system, just before lunch. Morning numbers have been an issue, pushing up my pre-lunch numbers. Like in the 160 range. I think I finally have a handle on that now.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
For comparison purposes I was abut 98, in the US system, just before lunch. Morning numbers have been an issue, pushing up my pre-lunch numbers. Like in the 160 range. I think I finally have a handle on that now.
I generally only measure in the morning since it fluctuates so much. So, at least I usually get one fasting measurement, although I do not always get 8 hours between eating and measuring -- that's up to the baby...

Remove ads