• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Miss Manners has apparently gotten into way more interesting questions since I was a kid.
These verbose questions do seem to be better suited to Judith Martin than to anyone likely to be on the forum, don't they?

G

Guest 7034872

I absolutely love stomping into threads on subjects about which I have no knowledge whatsoever and then ogling all sorts of information about other people's lives and livelihoods. Forming and professing all sorts of opinions about it from behind a veil of ignorance is icing on my socially voyeuristic cake!

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
voyeuristic cake
Mmmmm... voyeuristic cake.
homer-simpson-drooling.gif

G

Guest 7034872

I'd like to imagine there was at least one reality where it was true.
Well, the multiverse is a pretty capacious place, especially if you're using David Lewis' version of it. I'd say you've decent odds.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Have there always been a huge group of people who absolutely refuse to be introspective for a second before getting verbally defensive and who essentially never admit a mistake? Is it just the omnipresence of social media and 24 hour news stations that makes it seem to be more common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads