• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I know that it's barely if at all on-topic, but it's really difficult to allow anyone to legitimize any of the misogynistic dreck JP peddles
Checking my understanding: "JP" is a Canuckian shrink? If so, I agree.

Retreater

Legend
I know that it's barely if at all on-topic, but it's really difficult to allow anyone to legitimize any of the misogynistic dreck JP peddles
I've gone down the JP rabbit hole, and I have a lot of opinions. However, they'd be in violation of the rules of the board. But suffice it to say, I'm not a fan.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
"Let's play D&D!"

"Cool! That's my favorite game."

"First a few house rules for my D&D game: no dragonborn or gnomes. No humans, dwarves, elves, halflings, tieflings, or tabaxi either. We don't use alignment, we don't use experience points, and we don't use armor class. Swords are called 'machetes,' magic is called 'psionics,' and there's only one character class called the Gishrogue. You won't be fighting dragons, you'll fight oozes...and you don't fight them in dungeons, you fight them in swamps. And the big one: we don't roll any dice, we resolve things by playing rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock. Sound good?"

"No, that does not sound good. Are you sure you're still playing D&D?"

"Of course we are! Weren't you even listening? It's literally the first thing I said!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads