• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
There are only two seasons, winter and road construction.
We live in MD, and went on a vacation to places of natural beauty in SD and WY. We experienced much of the road construction--especially coming home, when it conspired with time zones to make the drives much less pleasant.

G

Guest 7034872

There are only two seasons, winter and road construction.
I used to live in the Twin Cities right after grad school, and the truth of this Minnesotan saying has to be experienced before one really can understand it.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
New Hampshire has the classic four seasons (imagine thick Pepperidge Farm old-timer accent) "Fall, Wintah, Black Fly and Construction".

Winter gets pretty cold but only really bitter in Jan and Feb, usually.

Late Summer can get a bit nasty with heat + humidity.

Our Autumns and Spring to early Summer are gorgeous. Early Spring can be a bit rainy and chill, and then give you a truly spectacular warm and windy day out of nowhere like the gods rewarding you for hanging on through Winter.

poison ivy.
poison ivy GIF

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Original poster: I always wanted to do X in my games. Anybody done X and know of any TTRPGs that do X?
Thread: Sure are and do! Here are our experiences, links to blogs, and suggested TTRPGs to use to do X.
Original Poster: Hmm, looks the answer is no; X can not be done in TTRPGs.
Rest of thread: 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads