The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

Einar complies, but also quietly tells Lady Gray who might be a bother like head nurse Mrs Jenna or Dr Aleen who is friendly with Einar and also supervises this wing of the asylum. Light security one, that is. AAnd he makes his "medicated" expression, looking abset minded and out of it.

OOC: off we go ! Einar follows battleplan of Lady Gray and watches her back ready to bluff or attack as situation demands. Taking 10 on bluff.

Padreigh

First Post
"Surrender? Not yet, Bat-Creature.", Ezekiah hisses through clenched teeth. He points his torch in the direction of the Bat and again fire licks towards an enemy.

ooc: Blast 6, Perception range against the Batman. And bloody hell, what are those batarangs made of that they manage to punch through "Protection 9, Impervious" just like that? :eek:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
ooc: I am screwed ...:eek: :)

OOC: Being on Your place I would use this opportunity to fool Batpest into believing that You are much wimpier/weaker than You really are. For example, catch one or two extra shots in a way that would make it look serious and yeld. If You feel like it's too much to You. Einar will get You out of prison.

Or ... You might opt to fight him mano-a-mano with Your rapier. Being on Your place I would try some options and learn about Bats as much as possible before yelding and demanding contact with main Inquisition Headquarters. Let the fools learn that Ezakiah is living in 17 century mentally. Will seem more harmless. De ... Your boss is in the details. :devil:

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

As both criminals shake off the pieces of glass, they not it's not ordinary glass. The car is covered with that razor sharp glass-like things. Looking back into the restaurant, they see that people went mostly unharmed by the sharp fragments, just normal glass cuts. It looks to Shane as if someone has thrown them with those things, and casually made the car explode, as to cover his tracks. It smells like the Trapmaster in here...

"Damn," Shane mutters. "Looks like that trap-making freak who got me stuck in the X Mansion is back again."

He looks to Hybrid.

"Know you hate that little martian girl? Well, I hate Trapmaster just as much. We need to be careful. I'd port us back to the warehouse, but I don't know where he picked up on us. If he knows about that place, he's either already rigged it, or we need to take him out before he gets the chance to. Now where the hell is he..."

Shane's heiroglyphs glow, as do his eyes, as he surveys the scene for signs of his nemisis.

[sblock=OOC]Using Khonsu's Gift to pump up his Wisdom by 6, increasing his Notice by 3 for a few rounds. Will add rolls after I post this...[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Gotham streets

Hybrid

tn_dawson_03.jpg

Still looking around, Hybrid says: "But we need to go back! The prototype is still there!"

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

1I / 1B

Was Hybrid hurt or not? He succeeded at his save.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

3 morph (single human male person) +15 to disguise

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

Batman covers with his cape, but the heat is intense. He grunts, but that's it. Not the screams of pain The Witch Hunter had wished. He is, however, harmed.
Batman takes another couple of Batblades and throws them at the returned hunter. It sticks into his head once more! The Witch Hunter still stands firm.
Using the distraction, Gordon shoots the Witch Hunter in the back! However, the creature seems immune to the bullets.
The policemen shoot at the Witch Hunter as well, but don't manage to hurt him.

[sblock=Battle]
Waiting on [MENTION=75826]Padreigh[/MENTION]

Dirtbag: 1I/1B Hidden.
Witch Hunter: 2I/2B

Gordon: Unharmed
Cops: 18/19

Batman: 1I/1B
[/sblock]

Gotham streets

Shane's eye catch something. A wire. It goes from an apparent lamp post. But it is not, it's the trap that shot the fragments!
The wire goes to a nearby alley. Could it be another set up? Could it be that Trapmaster forgot to cover his tracks properly? The wire is hardly noticeable.

Arkham Asylum

The disguised lady Grey manages to move out of the asylum safely. But after a couple of steps out, having her motorcycle at 30 ft, the alarm sounded in!
Reflectors were immediately set on, and started scanning the ground around the pair.

Padreigh

First Post
ooc: Okay... alone against the Bat aint gonna work. So, I was wondering: Extra Effort to get a feat for a scene. Can also be an alternate power according to rules. Ultimate Power lists Teleport as an alternate for Hellfire Contral (don't know if the basic rulebook does it). Is it possible to rip open a portal to Hell and teleport outta here? Don't really care where to (maybe even to Arkham Asylum :) ). If that's not going to work, how about a nice little Summon?

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Still looking around, Hybrid says: "But we need to go back! The prototype is still there!"

Shane's eye catch something. A wire. It goes from an apparent lamp post. But it is not, it's the trap that shot the fragments!
The wire goes to a nearby alley. Could it be another set up? Could it be that Trapmaster forgot to cover his tracks properly? The wire is hardly noticeable.

"There's the little--" Shane's thought is interrupted as Hybrid's point finally sinks in.

"Fine," he grumbles, grabbing Hybrid's wrist. "But if this comes back and bites me, I'm gonna teleport each half of you in two different directions."

Shane's tattoos take on a deeper darkness, growing, spreading...

>whoosh<

The same darkness with a glowing path occurs, and the pair are back at the warehouse again.

[sblock=OOC]Full action to use extended range teleport. Since it's just Shane and Hybrid this time, he shouldn't need to use extra effort to make the jump.[/sblock]

Remove ads