The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Walking Dad

First Post
Cave entrance

Hybrid

"Is the mansion even unoccupied. Anyway, I prefer the cave. Less exposed. Easier to rig a gas explosion or something for your trap guy.

Who needs light so see?"

Hybrid confirms and asks.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Tracking, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rainmar

First Post
Meeting Place

Alexiej

Alexiej is looking.

Data is constantly flowing to projectors inside his armor, revelaing even the slightets movements made by two strangers. Every second carefully recorded for future examination. He takes a closer look at those two. Yes, these are the same he saw in Police's footage before. They are dangerous. Fast examination and few simulations have been enough to confirm that both targets are very resilient, in 100% immune to regular arms made by man, and posses...powers unique and unknown. A man who is now laying over a wall probably has some sort of very small, easy concilable and efficient flamethrower...or so Alexij thought so. The idea of someone being able to made a fire from thin air was blashemous...but the video was clear enough to discern in detail what happened. Further examination is needed. Other man, the one holding vases...a mutant? This will make it harder as he was no pro in this field. NEverthless, to transform parts of your body to...dirt?...and be able to freely control their shifting in size, mass and form is sure worth looking into.

Alexiej has shifted a little as he's growing impatient. He wants the meeting to start and get to know this people more. He is reading a Old Man's cell in case of need as Alexiej gets a feeling the he will like to talk to them.

After that he checks what is in area covered by security cameras in range of two blocks, looking for any sign of trouble.
1d20+12=30

Alexiej is looking.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Cave entrance

Einar

"And that is the point, young Fist. Terrain unfamilliar to the enemy is a good way of getting advantage. And if I'm not mistaken up there should be some nice ruined mansion. I wonder if the cellar is connected to the cave."

Einar looked at Hybrid and smiled without showing his teeth.

"Cave is good, because it's quiet and it's harder to sneak upon You than in the city. I'm going in. If You hear screams, it means I'm alive but hurt."

Einar joked and walked into the cave inteding to search it troughly.

OOC: Einar does his thing, searches the whole area and explores the cave. Not hiding the fact that he sees in darkness.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey surveyed the area around the cave. While she would prefer the comforts of the mansion, the cave would be better for the others. There was also the possibility that the mansion was occupied. It reminded her of the Wayne mansion, home of Bruce Wayne, her most hated enemy. The cave would do for now.

She watched Einar walk into the cave. She wasn't sure what abilities he had, if any but he seemed confident that he could navigate the darkness of the cave without much difficulty. She sensed that Hybrid would not have any difficulty seeing in the dark either. Khonsu, she had no idea if he could see in the dark or not. As for her own vision, from past experience she knew she could see well enough in low light conditions and with nothing but the light of the stars. Total darkness was something she had not tested.

"I suggest we make use of the cave. It is likely that the mansion is inhabited. While we could overpower the occupant and any guards he or she may have, we should not bring too much attention to ourselves just yet. We need to make plans and discover more about the prototype and it's abilities."

Walking Dad

First Post
Cave entrance

Hybrid

Einar
Einar joked and walked into the cave inteding to search it troughly.

"I will come with you. Maybe you need some muscle to move a rock."

Lady Grey

.... We need to make plans and discover more about the prototype and it's abilities."

"I checked it in the warehouse. Should be fine for my requirements. But test it yourself if you want."

After this, Hybrid follows Einar.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Tracking, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
OOC: Folks seem to be looking to the caves with the assumption they'd have to deal with inhabitants in the mansion, but Einar's initial mention of the mansion said that it's been abandoned for the past decade. Of course, he's been in the loony bin, so I suppose his information could be faulty...

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry for the delay folks.

Outside Gotham city

The group explores the cave. It’s quite big, long and with three chambers, and there’s a water fountain in it, which gives the cave natural moisture, and generates some slippery mud around it. It’s quite solidly carved from the stone, apparently by water. Perhaps the fountain was in some long forgotten past, a strong current that eroded the stone to the actual shape.
From outside the entrance, the group can spot the mansion; it’s in a state of unrepair, climbed by ivies and other plants. Even a tree grows inside of it, and emerges from the roofless top.

Cave

Outsides of the Mansion

Meeting place

The Witch Hunter spots someone standing over the roof of the antiques shop.
Yuri stands still, looking in the direction Ezekiha pointed out, until they both hear a door sliding open. Two men, of considerable size appeared, and a woman carring a briefcase also showed up, from behind the two brutes.
She gives you both a once over and said “Alright, I’ve got the money. Where are the vases?”

Alexei watches the exchange unfolds, although he noticed both men spotted him. Were they wearing scoped goggles with night vision? Perhaps. Or perhaps they had another set of abilities he didn’t know about.

Padreigh

First Post
"I do have a question first.", Ezekiah adresses the trio. "There is someone on that roof watching us. Is he an associate of yours or is he someone we should dispose of to keep this transaction secret?"

"I've got the vases, lady. Open up the briefcase, show me the money, and you can have 'em. And who's the jackass on the roof?"

Dirtbag puts on a tough guy's front, trying to act calm.

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: Ok, I have gone thru my posts again and I saw I fargot to add that Alexiej is not DIRECTLY peeking on them. He has his camera sight via datalink so he dont have to. I ment for him to be there but covered by wall on the top of building or such to not be spotted. My bad, let's roll ;)

" Xолера!!! " Alexiej thought, he could not believe his carelessness, he actually was so absorbed by those two men that he made himself visible. Now, lets hope that situation is still salvageable.

Alexiej stays still and quickly dials the number of his antique dealer(this woman) and asks.
"Did you get the vases?" and waits for her reply. In case she tells him that someone is watching the transaction he replies, "Oh, him? It's okay, he's there to ensure that transaction will be completed". However a milisecond later he changed his mind, "Change of plans, put me on spekaers."
If she does so. from speakers can be heard Alexiej's pure Russian:
"Welcome, gentlemen. I see you have brought Vases I have ordered, splendid. Now, my agent will pass you, your well earned money. And please, don't mind guy on the roof, he's her for your protection"

Alexiej again checks cameras in range of two blocks.

"It might be unpolite of me to not introduce myself, but you never know if they are any prying ears around, so lets keep this without names for now. However I'm quite interested in both of you and I believe we might all reap some nice profits if we could work again. "

He pauses, waiting for the reply.

Remove ads