• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Baskrant (southbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Dekana

Explorer
Lenard fires off another force-bolt into the cloud of darkness. (7 force damage to J5 / Dragon) He calls to it, "Dragon! I trust your goblin masters suitably compensated you for your death? Was it worth it?" He doesn't quite mean to taunt the dragon (which would certainly be ill-advised), but maybe he can convince it to leave before it causes any more havoc.

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 5

Vimak stomps his halberd on the ground, directing the emerging fire into the direction of the shout...

[sblock=ooc]

standard: Flames of Purity (Destruction)
minor: gives Kamotz 15 THP (not sure how to describe this above???)

---

Rune of Destruction
Allies gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies that are adjacent to you or to any other runepriests who are in this rune state.

Rune of Protection (active)
While adjacent to you, allies gain resist 2 to all damage

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 14 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 37 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 5
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 7 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 0/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition: +4 AC, +1 to all defenses, Rune of Endless Fire Effects

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
OOC: Another crit!

@Cute-Hydra - Siv should be at E5 as of his last turn. Also, will you count natural 20 as an auto-success for opposed perception checks?

@Walking Dad - Vimak has 20 THP as of Siv's last turn. He can transfer some or all of these to an ally within 5 squares as a minor action. Kamotz and his horse are looking a little wan at this point...

@Dekana - Lenard has +1 to hit and +3 to damage till my EONT.

Siv scrutinizes the darkness, hoping to see some sign of the dragon, but the myopic gnome's monocle proves not up to the task. Instead, following the sound of Kamotz's shout, Siv fires his crossbow into the darkness, heedless of his companion's safety, shouting "Feel my sting Wyrm!"

A roar from the darkness tells him that the bolt has hit home, and Siv smiles in bloodthirsty satisfaction.

[sblock=Siveris Actions and Stats]Minor = Perception (1d20+5=10)

Standard = :ranged:Magic Weaopn in the direction of Kamotz's shout = (1d20+11-5=26) vs AC = Crit for 12 damage and 2 poison damage! And, Lenard gets +1 to hit and +3 to damage till my EONT.
Secondary attack = Bloodstinger Poison attack (1d20+6=10) vs. Fort
[sblock=statblock]Siveris Smythe - Level 4 Gnome Artificer (assassin)
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15, Init: +3
AC: 20, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 17
Speed: 5
HP: 40/40, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges left: 7/7
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used, Milestones:
:bmelee:Basic Atk: Dagger +4 vs AC, 1d4-1 dmg
:branged:Ranged Basic Atk: Poisoned Hand Crossbow +1: +6 vs. AC, 1d6+2 dmg, Range 10/20 (bolts: 74)
Powers-
Magic Weapon, Aggravating Force, Assassin's Shroud 1 2
Fade Away, Ghost Sound, Healing Infusion, Healing Infusion, Halo of Thorns, Shocking Feedback
Caustic Rampart, Restorative Infusion
Addergrease Leather Armor, Poisoned Hand Crossbow, Bloodstinger Poison x 2, Woundpatch x 3, Antivenom x 1, Slow Step Oil x 1
Combat notes: [/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: ...

- Vimak has 20 THP as of Siv's last turn. He can transfer some or all of these to an ally within 5 squares as a minor action. Kamotz and his horse are looking a little wan at this point...

OOC: Can do, but he took only 7HP damage since I healed him. Was planning to hold the dragon with my immobilizing at-will starting next round.
Not sure I want to give THP the horse...

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=context]
OOC: Can do, but he took only 7HP damage since I healed him. Was planning to hold the dragon with my immobilizing at-will starting next round.
Not sure I want to give THP the horse...
[/sblock]

Kamotz is at 15/35, took damage while attacking.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: Yes I will, 20 wins :)- and Poor Dragon has been critted what 3 times now... I am still waiting for a few ppl- I am aware that I am not as fast in replying as I could be so I don't have a problem with people not posting within the day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads