• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Isida: I was thinking of Zox Pox and Gabriel having a working history. Gabriel can help Zox Pox to gain access most places, from there Zox Pox can either snoop around or cause havoc.

If that isn't enough of an incentive, Zox Pox can hide out in your weapon or armour and enhance them mightily.

reel_big_gish

First Post
If it's alright with you, I need to make a minor change to my gear. I forgot to purchase components. A lot of artificer infusions have "rare minerals & oils" as a component, generally costing anywhere from 10gp to 500gp per casting.

If it's OK with you, I'd like to drop my Quiver of Elhonna for components, and for sake of simplicity, i would appreciate it if I could use the same rare minerals & oil for each infusion that requires it

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lord_Raven88 said:
Isida: I was thinking of Zox Pox and Gabriel having a working history. Gabriel can help Zox Pox to gain access most places, from there Zox Pox can either snoop around or cause havoc.

If that isn't enough of an incentive, Zox Pox can hide out in your weapon or armour and enhance them mightily.
Sounds like a plan! Zox Pox perhaps would be part of a "gift" he would give his unwary victms or their friends, allowing you to, as you said, snoop or wreak as the case may be.

moritheil

First Post
NS - Thanks.

Dog Moon - Yes; you start with just enough XP to be 14th, so if you pay XP for anything, it will drop you below 14th. Evolved is fine. I don't remember what the Bone template is, but using book LA will be fine. Remember that per the rules of the evolved template, your evolved SLA is either random or assigned by the DM, and that unlike most SLAs, you must have sufficient HD to qualify for some of the evolved SLAs.

RBG - Sure. Just mark them as "spell components."

Question - As stated in my response to Dichotomy and in the updated first post, roll your own hit dice for hit points once your sheet is finalized.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
moritheil said:
Dog Moon - Yes; you start with just enough XP to be 14th, so if you pay XP for anything, it will drop you below 14th. Evolved is fine. I don't remember what the Bone template is, but using book LA will be fine. Remember that per the rules of the evolved template, your evolved SLA is either random or assigned by the DM, and that unlike most SLAs, you must have sufficient HD to qualify for some of the evolved SLAs.

Cool. So do you want to choose or roll randomly for me, or should I roll randomly?

Bone Creature is like an Intelligent skeleton, essentially.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Apologies to everyone involved but I have to pull out of this game, while I'd love to play, I'm finding myself more and more stretched to keep up with the games I'm playing in or DMing, let alone my other commitments, also my RL workload has been steadily increasing which is making this increasingly differcult :(

So have fun yall!

LR

Remove ads