The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Voadam

Legend
I'm going with the troll rampager. Is minor bloodline (demon) from UA enough of a planar connection?

What is the demon lord we are working for?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
A much as I hate to do this, I need to bow out.
There's no way I can prepare my character in time (I'm in a rush untill the 23rd).
If you can wait, I'd love to get the opportunity to play my Babau rogue. If not, well, that's life and I wish y'all a great game!
Cheers,

SG

moritheil

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
A much as I hate to do this, I need to bow out.
There's no way I can prepare my character in time (I'm in a rush untill the 23rd).
If you can wait, I'd love to get the opportunity to play my Babau rogue. If not, well, that's life and I wish y'all a great game!
Cheers,

SG

Can you get it in on the 23rd? That would be one week from the initial post (which stated that players would have extra time to reply), so it would be acceptable.

Ringmereth

First Post
I'm looking at a tiefling spellcaster, probably a wizard with ambitions towards lichdom, but with the high point buy, a True Necromancer might be a possibility. Necromancers laying waste to everything in their path and building armies of the dead as they go are a classic concept.

I also note that despite the large group (many of whom have already submitted concepts), we have no divine casters thus far. If no one else is interested, I suppose I'll adapt my concept and work up a cleric (they make stronger necromancers anyway).

moritheil

First Post
Voadam said:
I'm going with the troll rampager. Is minor bloodline (demon) from UA enough of a planar connection?

What is the demon lord we are working for?

A minor bloodline implies a very distant connection, and trolls are not known for being planes-savvy, so it would be quite hard to rationalize.

Regarding the demon lord, Derwydden is a largely unknown entity. Like most demon lords, he is more powerful than a balor, but unable to muster the power to declare himself a prince. Thus, he has no coherent portfolio, as portfolios are largely a vanity that minor demon lords cannot afford.

Dichotomy

Explorer
I've posted a tiefling dervish. His background has yet to be written. And if anyone has comments on his construction, I'd be most appreciative. I've very rarely made characters this high of level before (at least not without crazy houserule constraints on equipment).

Oh, and how are we determining hit points?

Isida Kep'Tukari, I LOVE the bard. Great concept.

Remove ads