The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

dimsdale

First Post
Wow! The cleric inspects the diamonds an tapestries

OOC:
Lerrick swaps gems from chest 3 to chest 2 giving her 4 diamond chips at 100 gps each

Treasure for Lerrick

Coin: 140 gps
Gems: 4 diamond chips at 100 gps each
Artifacts: 2 Quilted Tapestries at 250 gps each
Vouchers: 3400gp Item Voucher (Level 8) TBD

Thanks for the adventure Iron Sky

Someone

Adventurer
Is this a freaking joke?! the scholar curses, he starts breathing hard, and licking his lips. A TENT?! A FRACKING TENT?! A TENT AND A DOLL?... !!SON OF A PIXIE!! WHERE IS THE OWNER?! Gil knocks the chest over, spilling the poles of the tent across the arena, along with some very nice clothes and a small vial. I DEMAND TO SEE THE SUPERVISOR! the wizard stomps along the perimeter of his mess, snatching up tent-pieces and cussing up a storm. NOT EVEN A THATCHED HUT? LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT CROWD! throwing his arms up, and the tent in the process, Gil spins indicating the packed stands. Disgustedly, the human stares at the tent parts, THISISNOTAHOUSE!

H-orc.jpg

"Hah! Well deserved, I say. All you did was to summons bugs. And they weren't even real."

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron chuckles whole heartily, as he puffs occasionally upon his lit cigar. Grinning under his masked helm the entire time.*

Oi! Nice tent there lad. Well worth all them there bruises and near death experiences. Don't yee think? Har har har har!

*He chuckles some more. Looking to Ootah.*

I wouldn't be pointin' to many fingers there, mister can't shoot straight. I believe he did plenty o'work takin' them there shots to the face, like he did.

*He grins as he friendly ribs them both, guy style. He moves his way over to Lerrick and peers into her chest (Yes the one on the ground, not the one above ground). Then looks up to her.*

Get anything good in there lass?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: I'll try to do the final awards tomorrow afternoon (if possible) or Sat/Sunday some time if everyone hasn't finished with their treasure by then.

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], you're welcome! Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Opening his chest carefully, half expecting a trap, Gil is surprised to see the contents. Is this a freaking joke?! the scholar curses, he starts breathing hard, and licking his lips. A TENT?! A FRACKING TENT?! A TENT AND A DOLL?... !!SON OF A PIXIE!! WHERE IS THE OWNER?! Gil knocks the chest over, spilling the poles of the tent across the arena, along with some very nice clothes and a small vial. I DEMAND TO SEE THE SUPERVISOR! the wizard stomps along the perimeter of his mess, snatching up tent-pieces and cussing up a storm. NOT EVEN A THATCHED HUT? LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT CROWD! throwing his arms up, and the tent in the process, Gil spins indicating the packed stands. Disgustedly, the human stares at the tent parts, THISISNOTAHOUSE!

"GIL, STOP IT!" orders the older warlock and then, closing in, whispering sharply.

"Mind your behaviour in public, what would your people say if they saw you behaving like spoiled child. And what do you think others of IAC will think? That you're material for advancement? Or that you should be given desk duty in some headquarters preferably in Daunton so you could suitably pampered."

OOC: I got a good one, I'll exchange gems (empty) for obsidian pieces (adding 200gp to the total)

Last edited:

"The contract fullfulled." nods the invoker.

OOC: exchange malachite for additional 400gp

Excellent adventure, balanced just right (almost TPK! :) )!

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: If someone has a superior implement, such as an 'accurate rod' but doesn't have the feat yet, they can still use said rod as an implement (without the additional bonus) until they obtain the feat, correct?

Artemis walks over and slaps Gil gently on the shoulder.

"Buck up, Gil. You're an arena master now. This was an accomplishment to be proud. Don't worry about the trifles."

Then he leans in, whispering quietly, "And don't whine. The ladies don't like it. I thought you kind of had a chance with Joy there..."

OOC: [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] That was tons of fun! Thanks so much for the adventure. I seriously thought the arena fog was going to kill Artie and Joy.

Artie will exchange to parcel voucher for the level 8 and get an 'accurate ironscar rod +2'

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Was going to say it after everything was said and done but, everyone's doing it now. Ha! Excellent adventure Iron Sky. Was seriously challenging. Well put together. I had a ton of fun. Thank you for running this adventure.

CaBaNa

First Post
As each member of the peanut gallery chimes in, Gil gets more red in the face, until the comment about being a spoiled child; when he loses it. Whatever! I don't need this! gathering up his new belongings, Gil begins to stomp off, when Artemis leans in and sets him straight. Gil looks back at Joy for a moment, then turns back around shaking his head and runs for the exit at full speed. He spends a considerable amount of gold for the short passage back to shore, leaving a gratuitous tip for the speedy service.

Remove ads