The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], are boons allowed as items picks? There is Legendary Boon Sanctuary's Poise which I would take. If it's not then Vagabond's Die (8 lvl Wondrous) for more random effects (Fate and all)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
After a final cheer from the crowd, a goblin riding a kruthik waves them after him. They find their way to the Emporium where they redeem their vouchers and are then led to a ferry about to depart back to Daunton.

They land to find the giant tents have been taken down and, as they watch, the Kolloseaum itself unleashes a barrage of gongs, drums, and horns that shifts rapidly along on the spectrum between magnificent and terrifying as it floats out to sea.

GM: I was mostly making it up as I went, so I'm glad it worked out and everyone enjoyed themselves. After that nova round when the spiders showed up, I thought I might have over done it. Glad to see I was wrong!

Just need @dimsdale , @Neurotic , and @MetaVoid to let me know your items are so I can finalize the rewards below.

Edit: Neurotic was posting while I was - yes, boons are valid, though note that you are only allowed 1 Boon per PC...

[sblock=Treasure]Kauldron: Cloak of Distortion +2(Level 9), 540gp
Artemis: Accurate Ironscar Rod +2(Level 8), 400gp
Lerrick: <Level 8 Item>, 1040gp
Gil: Ebony Fly(Level 9), 140gp
Martelai: <Level 8 Item>, 650gp
Ootah: Predator's Hide Armor +2(Level 9), 1010gp
Joy: Dwarven Drakescale Armor +2(Level 7), 830gp
Cyr: <Level 9 Item>, 800gp
Brenwar: Forgemaster's Gloves(Level 6), 200gp

Time GP: October 4th to December ???[/sblock]

[sblock=XP]Fight 1:
Burrower(Level 8 Solo Lurker, 1750xp) x 1 = 1750xp
Burrower Spawn(Level 7 Lurker, 300xp) x 4 = 1200xp
Sub-total: 1950xp

Fight 2:
Eladrin Arcane Archer(Level 7 Minion Artillery, 75xp) x 1 = 75xp
Eladrin Mercenary(Level 7 Soldier(Leader), 300xp) x 3 = 900xp
Eladrin Spellweaver(Level 8 Controller, 350xp) x 2 = 700xp
Eladrin Shadewalker(Level 9 Skirmisher, 400xp) x 3 = 1200xp
Objective Bonus: +200xp
Hazard Bonus: +400xp
Sub-total: 3475xp

Fight 3:
Green Dragon(Level 5 Solo Soldier, 1000xp) x 1 = 1000xp
Drake Mount(Level 5 Brute, 200xp) x 2 = 400xp
Dragonborn(Level 5 Soldier, 200xp) x 2 = 400xp
Half-Spider Grunt(Level 5 Minion Brute, 50xp) x 2 = 100xp
Half-Spider Scouts(Level 5 Artillery, 200xp) x 2 = 400xp
Half-Spider Warriors(Level 5 Brute, 200xp) x 2 = 400xp
Half-Spider Marauder(Level 6 Skirmisher, 250xp) x 2 = 500xp
Half-Spider Web Crafters(Level 6 Controller, 250xp) x 2 = 500xp
Hazard Bonus: +600xp
Sub-total: 4300xp

Fight Total: 9725xp x 2 = 19450xp / 9 = 2161xp

Time XP: October 4th to December ???[/sblock]

[sblock=DM Credits]October 4th to December ???[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], this 'one boon' sounds like you mean one boon ever in character career. Is that really so? If not, it's no different then the fact that you can have only one armor or head item.

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar is a bit taken a back by Gil's show of frustration, but finds him after leaving the arena, "I never did use those two potions you lent me, would you care to have them back?"

OOC:
[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] Feel free to take them to give to your next adventure's defender.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
@Iron Sky , this 'one boon' sounds like you mean one boon ever in character career. Is that really so? If not, it's no different then the fact that you can have only one armor or head item.

GM: Each character now has a "boon slot" that is like armor slot or head slot or whatever. You can get rid of the boon and replace it with a new one... somehow. The proposal to let you sell boons like regular items is still 1 yes away from being LAW.

Going with the boon or the die?

CaBaNa

First Post
Gil stops from his attempt at putting the tent together, just outside of Daunton, and addresses Brenwar. Guess you found where my new house is. the wizard scratches at the back of his neck, and looks toward his feet. Yeah, I could use them. Thanks, I'll see you at the Hanged Man, after things have cooled down a bit. Didn't leave on the best terms...

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar claps the mage on the back, "It wasn't all bad, after all we survived."
With that he bids Gil good luck on constructing what he considers a very gaudy tent and Brenwar takes his leave.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: If someone has a superior implement, such as an 'accurate rod' but doesn't have the feat yet, they can still use said rod as an implement (without the additional bonus) until they obtain the feat, correct?

OOC: I seem to recall so, though without access to the rulebooks I'm not completely sure.

Anyway, those were really tight fights and I learned a couple things about encounter design! Thank you for the adventure

Remove ads