The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Son of Meepo

First Post
End of Match

Corragan: 14/28hp - 4 surges
Sha'kar: 13/30hp - 7 surges
Rilissa: 6/27hp - 6 surges
Ignatz: 12/30hp - 6 surges
Dina: 12/24hp - 6 surges

Short Rest 1

Sha'kar recharges Dina's infusion (-1 surge)
Sha'kar spends 1 healing surge. (+7 hp/-1 surge)
Dina uses a healing infusion on Sha'kar (+10 hp)
Rilissa spends 1 healing surge (+6 hp/-1 surge)
Sha'kar using a healing infusion on Rilissa (+8 hp)
Sha'kar using a healing infusion on Corragan (+9 hp)
Dina uses inspiring word on Ignatz (+12 hp/-1 surge)
Inspiring Word (1d6=5)
Dina spends 2 healing surges (+12 hp/-2 surges)

Totals:
Corragan
- +9 hp
Sha'kar - +17 hp/-2 surges
Rilissa - +14 hp/-1 surge
Ignatz - +12 hp/-1 surge
Dina - +12 hp/-2 surges

Corragan: 23/28hp - 4 surges
Sha'kar: 30/30hp - 5 surges
Rilissa: 20/27hp - 5 surges
Ignatz: 24/30hp - 5 surges
Dina: 24/24hp - 4 surges

Short Rest 2

Sha'kar, Rilissa and Ignatz reharge the infusions (-1 surge each)
Ignatz spends a healing surge. (+6 hp/-1 surge)
Dina uses Ispiring Word on Rilissa (+7 hp/-1 surge)
Inspiring Word (1d6=6)
Corragan spends a healing surge. (+5 hp/-1 surge)

Totals:
Corragan
- +5 hp/-1 surge
Sha'kar - -1 surge
Rilissa - +7 hp/-2 surges
Ignatz - +6 hp/-2 surges

Corragan: 28/28hp - 3 surges
Sha'kar: 30/30hp - 4 surges
Rilissa: 27/27hp - 3 surges
Ignatz: 30/30hp - 3 surges
Dina: 24/24hp - 4 surges

Short Rest 3

No Healing

Medina

Explorer
Corragan relaxed, hoping a goblin would come to relieve him of the troublesome treasures and prepared himself for the final bout in their contest.

Faraque

First Post
Rilissa stretches out, catching a breather and relaxing after that tomb match. Running some of the moments through her mind, she sees where she could have made different choices and perhaps been less injured.

OOC: Remember, that last match was a milestone, and you get an Action Point. Also, reset your encounter powers.

[sblock="Prep"]
Healing plan above looks fine. Don't mind the edit, I can't read, it's early.
[/sblock]

[sblock="Stat Block"]Rilissa Shandalar - Female Shadar-kai Assault Swordmage 1
Initiative: +1 Passive Perception: 9 Passive Insight: 9
AC: 19 Fort: 14 Ref: 14 Will: 14
HP: 27/27 Bloodied: 13 Surge Value: 6 Surges left: 3/9
Speed: 6 Languages: Allarian, Imperia
AP: 1 Second Wind: Unused

Powers:
Aegis of Assault, Lightning Lure, Greenflame Blade
Shadow Jaunt, Flame Cyclone
Frost Backlash[/sblock]

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Here's my updated statblock, posted here mostly for my own convenience. Initiative is 7.

[sblock=Statblock]Ignatz Jägerkin - Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1
Status: Wolfen (+1 speed, claw weapon), Gouge has Sha'kar's Augment Energy
Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 11
AC:17 Fort:16 Ref:14 Will:11
HP: 30/30 Bloodied: 15 Surge value: 7 Surges/day: 4/10
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +6 vs AC, 2d6+4 brutal 1 (Claw: +7, 1d8+4)
Powers: Body of the Wolf, Howling Strike, Pressing Strike
Furious Assault, Swift Charge, Desperate Fury
Thunder Hooves Rage[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Match Three: A Simple Arena Duel?, Round 1

The group enters the next arena to find it remarkably unremarkable, just a broad expanse of bare wooden planks surrounded by a thousand screaming spectators. A chant of "GO HARD OR GO HOME, GO HARD OR GO HOME, GO HARD OR GO HOME!" echoes through the arena.

Then the rival group enters. "BEAST LORDS, BEAST LORDS, BEAST LORDS" echoes up from the crowd as three angular, brown-robed figures enter. Each has an animal beside it. One has a giant ape with brutish tusks and spines running along its back beside it, the others have immense frogs. One leaves a trail of strange yellowish dust behind it as it moves, the other has dry, cracked skin that looks like stone.

The the announcer's voice booms out. "Ready for some action? Let's make this interesting! Fire the first terrain! Unleash the orbs! Undermine the scaffolding!"

A tremor goes through the planks as those on the outside edges of the arena begin to buckle and strange wooden contraptions are fired high into the air. Four shining orbs are fired randomly out into the arena, the crowd booing as they land near the Beast Lords. Each orb bounces once then hovering in the air with sigils floating in the air above them saying "↓ GRAB ME ↓".

GM: Map is here. Place yourselves anywhere in Columns S or T. Enemy initiative is 20 so Dina is up.

Please enter your hp and defenses into the sheet when you place your character.

Also, the orb placement was random, wasn't intentionally trying to stack them.

[sblock=Terrain]Outlined areas are places where terrain is "incoming". It's been fired into the air and will land there at the end of the round. Any creature under it when it lands takes 1d10+3 damage, is pushed out of the terrain's area, and knocked prone.

Each round the outer perimeter of the arena will collapse. Last team still standing on the platform wins.[/sblock]

[sblock=Orbs!]Picking up Orbs: It takes a minor action while adjacent to an orb to pick it up. Once picked up, it hovers above the character's head (no free hand needed).

Dropping Orbs: Orbs can be dropped as a free action. Every time a creature with an orb takes damage, it must make a saving throw or the orb is dropped in its square.

Green Orb: The team gains regen 2 while any team member has the orb and healing powers heal +2 hp.

Red Orb: The team deals +1d4 fire damage on any attack and has resist 5 fire while any team member has the orb.

Yellow Orb: The team gains a "static wall" property while any team member has the orb. Any enemy that hits a member of the team with an attack takes 1d4 lightning damage.

Blue Orb: The team gains +1 to all defenses and DR1 while any team member has the orb.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Dina decides not to rush into battle. She sprints into the middle of the field, grabs one of the orbs and then retreats.

[sblock=Actions]Start: S11
Move: N15
Minor: Pick up Yellow Orb
Move: R12[/sblock]

[sblock=Dina]Status:

Dina - Level 1 Artificer|Warlord
Init: +2 Speed: 6
Passive Perception: 13; Passive Insight: 13
AC: 17 Fort 11 Ref 15 Will 15
HP: 24/24 Surges: 4/7 Surge Value: 6 AP: 0
Languages: Allarian, Draconic, Eladrin
Str:10 Dex:10 Wis:17 Con:12 Int:20 Cha:8

Powers:
Commander's Strike
Magic Weapon

Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes []
Healing Infusion []
Inspiring Word []
Use Vulnerability []
Provocative Order []
Second Wind[]

Punishing Eye[][/sblock]

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: I coulda sworn I posted yesterday with my actions, dunno what happened...only real important that that was missed from it is that I was going to put Augment Energy on Rilissa's ([MENTION=6677223]Faraque[/MENTION] summon!) weapon.

Augment Energy lasts until the next daily rest or until it's used. You can expend it as a free action when you make an attack to add +2 to the attack roll (can expend after you already rolled I believe).

I added myself to the map and put my hp/defenses on there.

[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION], want an Icebound Sigil for your weapon for the fight (+4 cold damage on weapon attacks, you can end the bonus as a free action when you hit to immobilize the target - save ends. I don't believe Ignatz ever used the augment energy I put on his weapon before the second round, so he should still have it as well.

[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] - want me to roll initiative still or just go after monsters? Doesn't really matter to me

Remove ads