• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The last 3 hours of EN 1.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Just wanted to give a big:

THANK YOU to everyone involved with ENWorld. You really do make my day far less productive, but also far more fun.

Hope everything goes well.

--Steve

PS

My boss says there's $$$ in it for you to take things slowly, apparently he has a bunch of work for me next week. I hope you ignore him and all the other bosses out there who are probably saying the same thing now...

Jeremy757

First Post
Top Ten Things to do at work while ENworld is down.

10. Do work.
9. Start threads asking about ENworld on rpg.net
8. write love poetry to ENworld
7. look at screen caps that you have saved of ENworld
6. reread your Happy Birthday letter from ENworld
5. Wonder what Crothian is doing
4. Pre write you hate mail about 5th edition
3. Profit
2. ???
1. Hit refresh button

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Trav's Guacamole

4 large ripe avocadoes
2 medium tomatoes
1 medium onion
1 large lime
1/2 t. chili powder
1/2 t. cumin
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. Mexican oregano
1 T. dry cilantro (or 1 t. fresh)
dash of Tabasco sauce
salt to taste

Peel, pit, and chop the avocadoes into a large glass bowl. Squeeze the lime over the avocadoes. Wash and dice the tomatoes, mince the onion, and add to avocadoes. Using a wire wisk as a pestile, pound the vegetables together until a coarse paste forms. Stir in the remaining ingredients, adding more or less chili powder to taste. Cover tightly and refrigerate until cold; serve with corn chips.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Wow, Morris...how many avatars do you have? I have been hitting "refresh" for almost five minutes now, and I haven't seen the same one twice...

Remove ads