• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Liberation of Tenh (updated April 24)

CrusadeDave

First Post
Yay!

Great Update!

(Contact), I noticed that you no longer have all the neato XP and Treasure tools used to track your campaigns.

It's not fair hinting about bitter, bitter ends, and not allowing those of us who can't control our need for information and a conclusion to jump ahead and get the inside scoop.

:)

BTW, I'm stealing your torture device. Thanks. Where should I send the check?

(contact)

Explorer
CrusadeDave said:
(Contact), I noticed that you no longer have all the neato XP and Treasure tools used to track your campaigns.

It's not fair hinting about bitter, bitter ends, and not allowing those of us who can't control our need for information and a conclusion to jump ahead and get the inside scoop.

I still have them, they're just not part of the public site anymore. When switched my home studio over to Mac, I re-skinned my site, and wound up hacking some broccoli. If you want to see that kind of stuff, just email me.

I'd put the stuff up there for my players' benefit, and they used them . . . oh, about no times.

CrusadeDave said:
BTW, I'm stealing your torture device. Thanks. Where should I send the check?

Don't worry about it, man. When you co-opt Iuzian technology, your creditors come to you.

Last edited:

(contact)

Explorer
Barastrondo said:
I've clearly been away too long. Not only is there new Liberators, I missed the last update when it posted. What is wrong with this life of mine?

...Oh yeah, that.

Welcome back to the world of the semi-living. When the new Werewolf book drops, you'll have to stat up the Liberators for the new WoD system for us. :)

Krud

First Post
OMG!

I can't get enough of Liberator goodness. Lucius is still my favourite. He's so bitter and cynical and morbidly funny.

Chance of an update anytime soon?

Herpes Cineplex

First Post
Letting this thread slip to page 4 cannot hide it from BUMP JUSTICE! ...besides, I needed to update my "Favorites" link for the Liberators, anyway, what with the new server and all.

It's been over a month since the last update: I wouldn't be surprised if the statistics for holiday depression have spiked as a result of this thread's ominous silence. Please, (contact), let's let the healing begin.

--
sycophantic but true: i first came to these forums to read this story hour, and was not disappointed
ryan

Darthjaye

First Post
Yes, we're all definately (and somewhat patiently) waiting for another update. Love this stuff and hope to see some more this year. Keep the good stuff coming. God help us when the stories stop coming! We'll all be strung out looking for something to fill the gap!! :D

Herpes Cineplex

First Post
I was reading a thread full of funny RPG anecdotes on another forum (the Something Awful traditional games forum, in fact) and someone posted a link to what he said was one of the funniest, best-written ongoing campaign logs ever posted anywhere. I clicked the link, and before I'd finished reading the third page, I knew he was absolutely right.

After I'd read as much of the Liberators as I could, I immediately jumped on your ToEE and Risen Goddess stories, and at some point I looked at the rest of the ENWorld forums and figured I'd better register. ;)

--
came for the great story, stayed for the rest...and hopefully for more of the great story, too

(contact)

Explorer
Herpes Cineplex said:
I was reading a thread full of funny RPG anecdotes on another forum (the Something Awful traditional games forum, in fact) and someone posted a link to what he said was one of the funniest, best-written ongoing campaign logs ever posted anywhere.

Woah. I've been immortalized by some SA goons. That gives me a warm fuzzy (in a 'could you show us on the dolly where he tickled you' kind of way).

If that thread is still up, would you post or email me a link?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads