• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Liberation of Tenh (updated April 24)

Herpes Cineplex

First Post
Unfortunately, this was near the start of last year, and it looks like the original thread has been archived. Not having archive access, I can't send a link. Sorry. :(

I keep my eyes open for similar threads there and on other forums, though, so I can use them as opportunities to post a link here and pimp this story to even more people. (Awwww yeah.)

--
and this is how you shall build your literary empire

Baby Mathias

First Post
I love this story hour and I'll miss it when the liberators die. Not only did this story hour inspire me to join enworld, but it also convinced me to pick up my bag of dice again. Thank you (contact) for the good times. Now when the @#&! are we getting an update?

aufhebung

First Post
(contact) said:
Woah. I've been immortalized by some SA goons. That gives me a warm fuzzy (in a 'could you show us on the dolly where he tickled you' kind of way).

If that thread is still up, would you post or email me a link?
SA goon (lurker, not poster) reporting in as well. It was from a thread about best/worst DMs...or was it best/worst gaming experiences? Anyway, the link was to your Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil thread, and it was one of those "check this out, it's a great read and oh the TPKs" kind of plug.

It was also the first EN World Story Hour I read as well. Now I'm hooked on many more of the other story hours. Kinda like crack, sometimes. So, kudos to you, (contact)!

....will you update now? :(

Hi trilobyte :D

(contact)

Explorer
Baby Mathias said:
I love this story hour and I'll miss it when the liberators die. Not only did this story hour inspire me to join enworld, but it also convinced me to pick up my bag of dice again. Thank you (contact) for the good times.

Woah, another first post in this thread. Ali wins! Ali wins! Hearing that one of these threads inspired a lapsed gamer to return to the hobby is really gratifying.

aufhebung said:
SA goon (lurker, not poster) reporting in as well. It was from a thread about best/worst DMs...or was it best/worst gaming experiences? Anyway, the link was to your Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil thread, and it was one of those "check this out, it's a great read and oh the TPKs" kind of plug.

And another first post!

I really appreciate people who come here just for the SH-- I'm glad it's reaching out beyond the EN World community. Are any readers here non-gamers? My buddy Angie (Prisantha) has shared the LoT logs with incredulous co-workers as an example of a non-stupid D&D game, but has anyone else?

Have these stories ever left the cold, sterile womb of the internet?

Dawn

First Post
Long time reader of this thread.

Just never knew there was a pdf out there of this. Can someone point me towards it?

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Dawn said:
Long time reader of this thread.

Just never knew there was a pdf out there of this. Can someone point me towards it?

If there is no link, I should have the file at home. I've deleted all non-work related files here at work, since tomorrow is my last day here. It covered the Return to the Temple, and a good bit of the Tenh adventures.

GW

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads