D&D 5E The Lichway - IC Thread

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], [MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION], [MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION], [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION], any problems with the proposed plan?

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Javier keeps chewing the bit of leather between his teeth, offering only a shrug at the suggested plan. Considering Javier's usual range of emotion, what he meant by the shrug could be absolutely anything.

Neurotic

OOC:
[MENTION=12183]sithramir[/MENTION], can bonus be applied after I know I missed? Or I have to announce it in advance?

Also, do we sneak in front and risk the goblins just fleeing in the opposite direction or we go around and "herd" them toward the party? I'd go frontal, if they flee, we as the party can follow together. If we split and they don't flee, we have a problem :)

"I appreciate the help. We scream and yell and attack as many of them as we can, don't focus on single goblin. The rest of you, prepare ranged attacks, Mistral and I will run next to walls so you can shoot freely.

Lets go."

Stealth (1d20+5=22)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Pipluk readies his bow and gives a nod to his two men.

"Me and Luqe can provide bow cover," he says softly. "Vanamonde can help with assaulting goblins, or wait here to smash heads, whichever you prefer."

Neurotic

The more the merrier, as long as he can sneak. We don't want to spoil the surprise...hm...stay with the group Vanamonde."

OOC: Not to be paranoid, but we don't know that Pipluk maybe works for someone in here and wants to get rid of us :)

sithramir

First Post
OOC: You roll the d6 after your roll but before knowing success in general. So if you know it may be close that's when you use it

Mistral agrees with the plan, "I'm ready so let's go. Them running away is likely safer for now in this strange place. Be right back hopefully with word of dead goblins." the bard notes to the others.

Stealth [roll0] 13

Remove ads