The Long Arm of Lauto:Broken Wards (DM:Ukingsken)

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

For timeline reasons I'm informing the rest of the party, Grakk and Kamotz are in The Hanged Man.

I assume that Magnus, Morvannon, and Kamotz had a discussion about the items, and that Magnus cleared up Kamotz' questions.

Shopping Leveling up, and other timeline activities have passed.

Kamotz went home at some point and cleaned up, before heading into The Hanged Man.

If anyone wants to edit the timeline or RP any of those things, I'm in.

EDIT: I have no idea what to do with Kamotz... Please help, suggestions, advice, all are welcome here, yes room for everybody, I love them.

I thought, multiclass paladin, multiclass fighter, mace, fullblade, executioners axe, the new Halberd that was proposed by garyh, more armor, ask for a mage's fullblade (to free up a feat slot, but lose the weapon daily power), battle healer?

just a jumble of ideas, and no direction... Help!

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

whew finally got my updated character sheet submitted. Updating the sheets in the wiki is kind of a pain in the butt.

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[Sblock=ooc] Just because this is the easiest palce to get in touch with all of you I'll let you know I'm just ensuring I have my 2 approvals then I'll be posting in the tavern. Someone will come looking specifically for the 6 of you, and anyone not interested can be dropped and we'll pick someone else up.

Other then that I recently took on a new job as you knew, and have now been promoted so its been a bit overwhelming, but I am dealing and adjusting so onward upward and outward as someone may or may not have once said.[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
[sblock=ooc]
updating Vrrsk't this week. multiclassing over to invoker to get Sun Strike, which is just perfect for him fluffwise and gives him a way to challenge at range 1/enc. Haven't even looked at the Utilities yet. I just know the PHB ones are not very exciting.

guess I'd better mosey on over to the inn.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[Sblock=ooc] Just because this is the easiest palce to get in touch with all of you I'll let you know I'm just ensuring I have my 2 approvals then I'll be posting in the tavern. Someone will come looking specifically for the 6 of you, and anyone not interested can be dropped and we'll pick someone else up.

Other then that I recently took on a new job as you knew, and have now been promoted so its been a bit overwhelming, but I am dealing and adjusting so onward upward and outward as someone may or may not have once said.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
sound good Ukingsken :)

The next course of action is to help CaBaNa with his decision on what to do with Kamotz? I suggest the battle cleric option, or how about a warlord-cleric. Can you do that?

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Who all is in need of character approval? I'm volunteering my services as a character checker.

Kamotz won't be able to be approved until Divine Power is approved, but anyone pointing out errors on his or Veruzak's sheet would be greatly appreciated

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Who all is in need of character approval? I'm volunteering my services as a character checker.

Kamotz won't be able to be approved until Divine Power is approved, but anyone pointing out errors on his or Veruzak's sheet would be greatly appreciated

[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Grakk is good to go. Thanks. He's not leveling. However, I was thinking of buying him some plate armor. Can't decide though. I'll probably stick with hide.
[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
[sblock=ooc]been gone for over two weeks with no internet access. I assume the party is on to the next adventure and such. Reading the posts, I see time award confirmed, but also some mention of gold for Vixo instead of a magic item. Could someone clear that up for me?
This is what was said for time award:
Lvl 2 Chars (Vixo) 208 xp and 178 GP[/sblock]

Remove ads