• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost City of Barakus

Jakar

First Post
Hi there

I am just wondering if anyone here has either got this game, or better yet, played through it. Is it a good gaming product? Is it, in your opinion, worth buying and shipping to Oz?

I have read a couple of reviews on it and they have been good. Any thoughts would be welcome.

Cheers

Col

Treebore

First Post
I have only started running this a couple of weeks ago. I agree with the reviews and i love the variety of encounters and the freedom to fit them together the way I want, except in the dungeon itself. That is a bit less random.

I say get it.

Maxboy

Explorer
Jakar

Try The Milsims site, they might have that Module in stock

It might save you the bother of having to get it delivered from OS

Cheers

Jakar

First Post
Derulbaskul said:
I think Daily Planet in Elizabeth Street still has a copy in stock as well.

I will have to check it out this week on pay day :)

Thanks for the advice guys. I think it looks pretty good.

pogre

Legend
Jakar said:
I will have to check it out this week on pay day :)

Thanks for the advice guys. I think it looks pretty good.

It is excellent - I am making a story hour based on it to a large part. We are mostly done. I highly recommend the module. Make sure you jump over to Necromancergames.com to pick-up the errata and map booklet as well.

Tuzenbach

First Post
Would that be BA Barakus? Yeah, it'd sure be a compaign twist to discover a lost city/culture devoted to Mr. T's "A-Team" character.

Theron

Explorer
Tuzenbach said:
Would that be BA Barakus? Yeah, it'd sure be a compaign twist to discover a lost city/culture devoted to Mr. T's "A-Team" character.
I pity da fool who lost that city! We kept all our jewelry there.

Jakar

First Post
WellI found a copy of it at one of my local game stores. $72.95 Australian is a bit steep, but I found a little extra dosh this week so I bought it.

Damn it is a good book. I have only just skimmed through it, but it looks good indeed. I am just about to start work on it to fit it into the Forgotten Realms. I think I will put it where Starmantle is at the moment.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Remove ads