• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

Arabesu

"Midias-Sunchosen-servant-of-Hyrag can come, we all look together." Stepping forward to introduce the group, he continues, "Me Grubnar. Tor there. Fethwynyth there one who already agree. This one here is Brotaz-humble-follower-of-the-divine-Azwan. Tor leading. She good at ground smeller, but me help. You ground smeller or hit stuff like me and Brotaz-humble-follower-of-the-divine-Azwan?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Very pleased to meet you. Yes, I'm more about 'hitting stuff' " Midias draws his morningstar and readies his shield, "than smell the ground. And I have the healing powers of Hyrag on my side. Together we will stand a chance against our vicious foes."

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Brotaz as NPC

"Well said Midias," Brotaz humble follwer of the divine Azwan says. "We are on Nebin's trail but if there are creatures lurking out in this woods I believe we should get some assistance. The other party is coming up from the east looking for Nebin but we know he has gone to the west from here. They are searching in vain. I will go and have them come quicker up river. With both search parties together these lizardmen won't stand a chance." He says farewell to everyone in turn and tells them he will bring the others back and have a lone torch lit so you know it is them. "Find Nebin quickly and make your way back to the farm," he says. "I will meet you there if not in the woods." He quickly leaves and starts to jog south and east to find and bring back the other search party.

[sblock=OOG]Whew didn't want two clerics when you ran into those ghouls (just kidding Leif).[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrand Redband said:
[sblock=OOG]Whew didn't want two clerics when you ran into those ghouls (just kidding Leif).[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC: ] BTW, I HATE ghouls!!! Always have. If I remember correctly, they were the first monster I ever encountered in my very first D&D game... (more years ago than I care to remember or even think about. It SUCKS to be old!)[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Leif said:
[sblock=OOC: ] BTW, I ghouls!!! Always have. If I remember correctly, they were the first monster I ever encountered in my very first D&D ... (more years ago than I care to remember or even think about. It SUCKS to be old!)[/sblock]

[sblock=Leif] O.k. no ghouls but I can't promise there might not be some in KotS I didn't right that adventure lol. I getting old as well but someone has to be in charge of it.[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Following the Trail

With Tor leading the party you venture deeper into the woods. The canopy of trees blocks the setting sun but a little light gets through here and there to show Nebin's trail. Tor finds that a ways in (about 1/4 mile) Nebin's tracks take to the north but the clawed feet that were following him do not. Finding the boy being more important the party starts to head north by northwest while the clawed trail heads off to the west. The party finally comes to a small creek (about 20 yards wide) and Tor notices the trail heads north.

[sblock=Midias] This is the creek where you were ambushed. The ambushed happened to the south of your present location where the river and creek meet.[/sblock]

OOG: Marching order = Tor, Grubnar, Fethwynyth, Midias
I need to know whose watching which directions ( I know Tor's watching the ground) And spot check modifiers for secert Dm rolls ;)

Time till sundown: 42 min

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias points to the south: "There we were ambushed the last time. Take care."
Midias watches the south, his eyes are dragged to it by his memories.
ooc: Spot + 2

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
[sblock=Leif] O.k. no ghouls but I can't promise there might not be some in KotS I didn't right that adventure lol. I getting old as well but someone has to be in charge of it.[/sblock]

To Walking Dad: I seemed to be unable to get onto page 8 after you posted but i got into The red hand of doom fine were you posted. so maybe it wasn't you after all sorry i made you take away your signature.

Remove ads