• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Lela

First Post
...and suddenly the Dryad looks at Ortwin, and says "Now it's time to get the razer."

Last edited:

F5

Explorer
Eadric looked longingly at Nwm and a dreamy expresion spread across his face as he replied "You had me at 'No Mercy', you crazy, hippie death-machine, you..."

Felix

Explorer
Dedicated to Sep's vocabulary...

Eadric looked uptitiously at Sonellion and a pelandiarious expresion spread across his face as he replied "Serphastically, my consaetarian quemeillion".

Rackhir

Explorer
Felix said:

Eadric looked uptitiously at Sonellion and a pelandiarious expresion spread across his face as he replied "Serphastically, my consaetarian quemeillion".

And Samuel Johnson runs screaming out of the room, prompting Ortwin to remark "Looks like he forgot to include Aardvark too..."

the Jester

Legend
Felix said:

You got me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads