• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Felix

Explorer
Rackhir said:
You've obviously been spending too much time watching Distraction on CC. I'm prescribing a course of Babylon 5 episodes for the lack of grandure and long term plotting, with once a week administrations of Black Adder for a better sense of humor.
Actually I watch very little TV, and have never seen Distraction besides two or three commercials for it.

And I've built up an immunity to Blackadder vaccinations... happens when you watch it too much I guess; when that happens, nothing else I say can ever be funny again because it just isn't Blackadder! :D

Rackhir

Explorer
Felix said:
And I've built up an immunity to Blackadder vaccinations... happens when you watch it too much I guess; when that happens, nothing else I say can ever be funny again because it just isn't Blackadder! :D

Hmm, that is a difficult case. Red Dwarf might work, might not. It's effects vary considerably. However, there is a new experimental course of treatment involving "Coupling" episodes from the first and second seasons.

Artellan

First Post
Graz'zt in Real Life

Does anyone else find this Austrian company's name & logo rather disturbing?

It's called '3G Gruppe Geotechnik Graz ZT GmbH'. I think they do geological analysis and such. Maybe they're looking for a tunnel to the Abyss?

Here's a link that shows their logo:
http://www.3-g.at/3g01.html

Remove ads