• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Baron Opal

First Post
Road Trip

:) *Knock, Knock*

:\ "Yah? Whose there?"

:D "Hey, Sep. I'm the Baron Opal. A bunch of us over at ENWorld were wondering if..."

:\ "Who?"

:) "Baron Opal. That's my handle there. It's OK, its not like I post a lot or anything. Like I was saying, we were getting..."

:confused: "How did you find me?!"

:heh: "Oh, well, computers are great for sifting info. And, I'm the closest so I was nominated..."

:eek: *Slams door*

:uhoh: "Oh. Ok. Well, I'll see you later then. Look forward to the post...!"

:eek: Well, guys, that update will be along any minute now...

Last edited:

strawberryJAMM

First Post
Patience, patience, patience

Sepulchrave II said:
My provisional plan is to update just before Thanksgiving (Nov 25th, for those in Blighty and Oz) and, hopefully, sometime shortly thereafter - I've got a week off of work and hope to get some writing done: assuming my wife doesn't make any unreasonable demands on my time. Cough.
Sep ol' boy, I bet you wish you'd never mentioned your provisional plan. :) I'm sure the clamour of the fanbase is going to go up exponentially until your next post finally appears.

I, however, will attempt to be virtuous based on the long-held belief that "Patience is a Virtue". {Just try not to take too long Sep - I can only be patient for so long ... ;)}

Jenni

Darren

First Post
While the fanbase is quivering in collected anticipation, this story hour newbie would like to ask a small favor.

Can anyone direct me to the various threads that make up Sep's story hour? I'm aware of a collected thread, but I'd kind of like to get the unexpurgated version with commentary and gratuitous bumpage and whatnot, if possible.

Most everyone seems to say it's good, but I'd prefer to begin at the beginning then catch up with the current thread rather than start in the middle.

Thanks.

strawberryJAMM

First Post
List of all original "Tales of Wyre" threads

Darren said:
Can anyone direct me to the various threads that make up Sep's story hour? I'm aware of a collected thread, but I'd kind of like to get the unexpurgated version with commentary and gratuitous bumpage and whatnot, if possible.
I did a quick search and believe I've found all the relevant threads. Note that in some threads, the gratuitous bumpage and whatnot was cleaned up from time to time, but a good portion was usually left behind. :)
[Okay, I didn't need to include that last line as it simply links back to the start of this thread, but it just felt wrong to leave it off the list.]

Last edited:

Darren

First Post
strawberryJAMM said:
I did a quick search and believe I've found all the relevant threads. Note that in some threads, the gratuitous bumpage and whatnot was cleaned up from time to time, but a good portion was usually left behind. :)

Thanks much! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads