• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Dakkareth

First Post
Sepulchrave II said:
[Symbol] = Faces.

[Mostin] (Pointing mentally at Kostchtchie): His face (and then at the dragons), their faces.

With a gusto which surprised Mostin, the Horror launched itself from the gate towards their enemies.

... !

Now that was some update! Only one question remains ... when do we learn more?

-Dakkareth, in awe

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Why do I have this feeling that Nwm, Nehael, Teppu, Hlioth, and the Green are going to play a major role in how the conflict in Afqithan ends. Not to mention the future of that plane.

Here's my favorite part...

Hlioth scowled. "What are you plotting, Teppu?"

"I do not plot," Teppu replied sincerely. "I merely act according to need. There is a splinter of reality which must be realigned: purged of its umbral infestation. In order to accomplish this, I will need the concerted effort of several selfless individuals."

"I think perhaps you might explain a little more."

"I mean to eradicate the seeds of taint from the demiplane of Afqithan: it will be the first manifestation of the burgeoning Viridity. Faerie must reclaim its own."

Hlioth shrugged. "What is Afqithan, and why is it significant?"

Teppu sighed. "Your knowledge of current events is lamentably scant, Hlioth. This does not surprise me, but you cannot continue to view Green within the limited terms that you have previously described to yourself. Afqithan is a finite reality where demons, devils, tainted sidhe and various other monsters struggle to assert themselves: Oronthon's Ahma is embroiled in its troubles, as is the creature Soneillon – a demoness who has transcended her ontic state.

"I am dubious of your ability to manage such an act."

"It will be simple: trust me."

"And how do you propose to accomplish this?"

"Why," Teppu laughed, "with magic, of course."

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaawww!!!

Can't wait for the next one in which the battle will be on :D

GREAT stuff Sep! You and Destan updating in one week with both awsome updates. You guys rock and make my week! What a way to end the weekend :D

Delemental

First Post
Sepulchrave II said:
Teppu threw back his head, and laughed. "Nehael is no demoness, nor was she ever one. The past is not immutable."

So, does this mean Sep has to go back through all his past postings and eliminate every reference to Nehael being a succubus? :)

Good to see the battle rejoined.

Terwox

First Post
I checked back idly tonight, like I always do, and blinked when I saw there was an update today. Here's to that! Wonderful stuff, as always, and I'm very curious where the story will move next.

Hmmmm I'm curious to when Shomei's gonna get it, how and especially by whom....

Any thoughts? It seems a very real possibility that she will bite the dust in this fight, perhaps Ainhorr? Or will it be Titivilus who swore vengeance on her when she bound him minutes before he had a meeting with the Ahma which he couldn't miss for the world...

Discuss ;)

Remove ads