The Mad God's Key (Bront Judging)

GwydapLlew

First Post
[Sblock=To Rio]If you are looking for the cheapest way to get a message to Windhaven, your best bet is a 1-page message for 5gp (if it waits at the mail station) or 6.5 gp (to have it delivered to a specific address). That's assuming mail, not any other special services.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Tam finds out how his glaive draws a lot less attention when he's walking with a heavily armed warforged, whih is a good thing in a warped way. "There's another possibility that I didn't want to mention earlier, and it's that our patron lied to us. The book may be closer to revealing its secrets than he wanted to admit. So, let's lose no time and examine the, uh, 'crime scene'"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Since they are far from the ears of their patron, Alysina nods.*

"There are two reasons a person will wear a gaudy symbol of a good religion. Either he is very religious in the following of the Sovereign Host, or he just wants you to think that he is, to cover for something else. I don't suppose you checked on him, Rionus? Ah well, this is so exciting!"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon said nothing, though he noted with a sardonic satisfaction the normal progression of thought in Sharn---distrust the patron. He wondered if there was every a job that did not involved that cardinal rule.

GwydapLlew

First Post
[sblock=OOC]It's like GMing a Shadowrun game! "How is the Johnson going to shaft us tonight?" ;)

Anyone so inclined can make a Knowledge (religion) check, DC 15 (DC 12 for Rio).[/sblock]

Aristeas

First Post
[sblock=OOC]When I ran Shadowrun, I used to sometimes mess with the players' heads by having a run go exactly as planned. Always drives them crazy.

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20+8=21 [/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
"I do have some ability to look into the hearts of men, but I consider it a bit intrusive. I try to reserve its use for times when I have specific suspicions. It's also less usefull than you might think... a man with a bad heart may deal with you honestly on an occasion, and a man with no such negative aura could nevertheless stab you in the back, if he thinks he must. Also, it's not all that difficult to tell I'm using the ability, and it might alienate our employer. I didn't take the chance this time."

GwydapLlew said:
[Sblock=To Rio]If you are looking for the cheapest way to get a message to Windhaven, your best bet is a 1-page message for 5gp (if it waits at the mail station) or 6.5 gp (to have it delivered to a specific address). That's assuming mail, not any other special services.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I'll update the price from 16 silver to 6.5 gp on my character sheet. Since it's a letter rather than a telegram, I'll also edit the above post to be somewhat less abrupt. :)[/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
[sblock=Knowledge (religion) success]His robes indicated that Altamaic was a follower of Aureon, God of Knowledge and Magic. As his offices were located in the Tower of Aureon, it would make sense for him to be a member of the clergy.[/sblock]

Remove ads