The Mad God's Key (Bront Judging)

Patlin

Explorer
"Well, we've just recieved 500 gold each up front, and there are five of us. Splitting the cost would be 150 gold each, and we'd each still have 350 gold more than a few minutes ago. After the mission was complete, any remaining charges could be considered part of the total reward and divided as treasure at 15 gold each. Though it might be more fair to spend 300 gold each an get a wand of repair light damage too... I'm still learning how to operate one of those, though, so unless someone could make it work it might be a waste of resources."

"However, if our archivist is willing to take on the burden of healing the group, we could skip the expense. It would mean he would have fewer spells available for other purposes. I can also help heal, though my abilities are extremely limited."

Patlin

Explorer
Rio takes another look at his letter of credit, and is chagrined.

"Ah! Foolish of me. When our employer said that he agreed that 500 gold was too little, I misunderstood. That does make the wand far less affordable."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm...scrolls, on the other hand, are a bit cheaper. And if we ever need to rest for a good portion of one day, for whatever reason, our resident Archivist could craft a 6-er for 75 gp and 6 XP)

Aristeas

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Hmm...scrolls, on the other hand, are a bit cheaper. And if we ever need to rest for a good portion of one day, for whatever reason, our resident Archivist could craft a 6-er for 75 gp and 6 XP)

(OOC: She can as soon as she has some XP, anyway. Scribe Scroll isn't much good in your first adventure.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Depends on the dynamics of how the adventure works--in Shackled City, we basically started out with a fight against some thugs that gave XP, so when we rested up later, my Archivist had plenty of XP to craft a sixer scroll)

Patlin

Explorer
Rionus is willing to contribute, should a party member wish to buy crafting materials for scrolls before heading out.

GwydapLlew

First Post
The directions the Proctor gave you to the library will lead you Dalannan Tower, the central hub of Morgrave University. A quick jaunt across the heavily-traveled Bridge brings the party to the Commons, a large open-air plaza where Morgrave students spend time between classes. Sirrel is quite aware of the location of the Orien mail station there, and Rio can send his missive to House Orien in Dragon Towers.

[sblock=Rio]Depending on how you want it delivered, here are the costs:
Mail service delivered to House Orien: 16 sp
whispering wind: 50 gp

Deduct whichever amount from your gold and it'll be sent off![/sblock]

The crime scene is in the Great Library, in Dalannan Tower. The University District has suppliers for all necessary requirements of scroll-scribing. Let me know if you wish to head directly to the crime scene or detour elsewhere.

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Rio pays 16 sp to have the message delivered.

Anyone have an idea how far it is between Sharn, Breland and Windhaven, Aundair?[/sblock]

Remove ads