• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Meeting Place - Discussions and so forth

Jetbomb24

First Post
always have that problem, doesn't it seem. CAD class, load up a place with state of the art entertaiment system, olympic sized pool, but always forget little things like the entrance, doors, windows, bathroom, etc. ;)

W

WizO_Pounamu

Y'all behaving?

Yes?

I'm sorry, have I walked into the wrong room? j/k ;)

Heya folks, popping in courtesy of my hosts' internet. :D Yes, back doors or fire doors... hmm.

I wonder, would it be handy for the shadowy folk to have a door more or less between the two tables on the east wall (right) so that they could quietly remove people from the back corner table to the alleyway?
Seeing as TMP is on a corner, her could be an "actual" back door on the other sid of the stage by the bar where drunks could get kicked out and the people in the office might be able to keep an idle spy.. I mean eye... :angel:

Does anyone have other suggestions for it?

- Pounamu, off to check her mail now, honest!

W

WizO_Pounamu

Checkin' in ;)

Guess what Dontella...
That police precinct is diagonally across from TMP, not a block away at all. And when I get back to my own zone, I'll have photos to go with. :angel:

Consider me on informal research for the day. ;) O' course dunno yet what those photos will be like, but I took a stroll uptown to "El Barrio" today in New York City to take a look around. It's a bit run down, brick or brownstone buildings mostly. TMP will be taking over a block of residential "houses" (flats/appartments) that stretches at least over two blocks at the moment. Er, we've also got more streets than NYC does... Some of those actual Streets don't run right through between some of the avenues. It might be easier to stick with what we have though, and say that when some things were remodled the streets were reinstated through.

Anyways... it's dark and I have a long way to walk...

Catchya laters Folks!

- Pounamu abroad

Dontella

First Post
It's finals week.. no confusing..

My Map - Posted on Page 8- shows it where it is.. unless I read it wrong. An' that's a NY street map. I shouldn't think two official maps would vary, would they?

I dunno. I'm going on winter break, starting like, tomorrowish. I'll be gone for about a month. I won't have access to my computer or maps or things for that time period, so any changes will

A. Wait.
B. Get done by someone else.
C. Not be overly troublesome.

Heh.. sorry, I"m a bit burned out this week, and as such this post is moderately cranky. I do not mean for it to be. But I did want to let folks know I won't be able to toss maps up or edit them for a while.

Anyone who wants to take a shot at it.. I used CC2 and photoshop, to play around.

I need, a nap!

Luv an' hugs..
Donny

W

WizO_Adele

Not to add to your load or stress Donny, but I wanted to let you know I got the copy of the map I have uploaded to the main TMP page. It's there. However, the text inside is a bit hard to read.

A few things if anyone tweaks it and sends me a new copy.
The smaller file size the better, preferably under 30k, though I'm a bit flexible, because we don't want it to take forever for the page to load. Second it must be either in .jpg or .gif format.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise based on the information I have at this time, the TMP page is complete and in need of revisions, corrections, suggestions, additions etc.

S

Ssussunriyh

WizO_Adele said:
based on the information I have at this time, the TMP page is complete and in need of revisions, corrections, suggestions, additions etc.
Small editing correction: In the drinks menu, the Prairie Fire is lumped into the description for Ria's Bubble Tea, not listed separately with a price.

W

WizO_Adele

Thanks, I have the drink revision completed.

Technically speaking it will only take me a few hours to get the chat aspect of TMP active. What is more pressing is arranging a hosting schedule, preparing grand opening events and getting volunteers. Plenty of this can be taken on by the patrons, so please feel free. I'd like to wait until Pounamu returns before opening the room (for several reasons), and have a few weeks to advertise the grand opening. It would be nice to have a good turnout and plenty of events planned. Again, everyone's help with this would make things much more enjoyable and successful.

I'm sure when Pounamu gets back she will be happy to help organize everyone's ideas and get something concreted, but until then I see no reason you can't brainstorm as a group and start getting volunteers and ideas for events and potential opening dates. It might facilitate things when Pou returns.

Jetbomb24

First Post
Saw I, Robot today and got a little idea for a campaign/mission that might be used. I'll throw together a report and bounce it to Pounamu for review (with a CC to Adele if she wants it). I'll try and come up with opening stuff, too.

Remove ads