The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hows about this. get a core group of 6 steady players and run short adventures.

when you get time in your collage days, go to a moderate length game.

I would run something myself, but typing with one hand gets tiresome.

Velmont

First Post
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: He is back... well, maybe not for good, but at least he has pass by. Welcome back and wish you well renau1g.

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=Skyrim-don't read this if you don't want to]
So my friends are pretty confused as to why/how I play, I have a level 16 argonian and have not yet completed the first quest. The reason for this is, I killed all of Riverrun after getting there, at least the people I could kill, and then I moved to Whiterun, found out that there are guards there, and then proceeded to pickpocket everyone I could, which cost me a lot of money at first but now my pickpocket is level 80 and I have a 100% chance of stealing every time I try, so that's been good, and I recently downloaded a mod that kills a guard whenever he says "I used to be an adventurer like you but (wait for it) I took an arrow to the knee" so I've been running around indirectly killing all the guards in whiterun after I pickpocket them, the resulting problem in this is that if I kill somebody or break into their house, inevitably the whole town gets mad at me and I need a guard to arrest me before they calm down, the only problem is that I killed most of the guards, so I've just been leaving my horse at the outside of town so I just run that way as fast as I can, hop on my horse and ride away from town as quickly as I can, then come back when the people aren't upset, seeing as I've taken all of the jarls stuff, i should probably actually do the quests and get on with the story, but in the meantime I'm enjoying being the most awesome criminal dressed as a whiterun guard (I take their stuff after they die and usually sell it but I took the stuff from one and put it on, so I feel so much worse when I stab someone in the back with my sword that I took from a guard)
Thus ends my story of skyrim[/sblock]

I'm playing through Skyrim as a hero-type. So far, no crimes committed (well, okay, about a dozen assaults. But I swear I didn't start them, I just ended them). I'm currently Level 40, about half-way through the main quest line, and dropped about a score of dragons.

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: He is back... well, maybe not for good, but at least he has pass by. Welcome back and wish you well renau1g.

This is good news.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'm playing through Skyrim as a hero-type. So far, no crimes committed (well, okay, about a dozen assaults. But I swear I didn't start them, I just ended them). I'm currently Level 40, about half-way through the main quest line, and dropped about a score of dragons.

I killed about half the population of whiterun today... It started out when a guy in the horse-tavern place noticed me stealing her greatsword, then everyone in the place started attacking me, I go outside to run away, then I accidentally kill some merchant in the square, this gets everyone upset, so I just ran around for a while until I could get one of the people relatively seperate, then I would finish them off, then find another person and repeat, what made me feel really bad about killing most of the guards in the city is that their corpses are just lying on the ground, so I left dragonsreach, and I see the corpse of one of the guards who died there, and there's another guard kneeling next to him, which made me feel bad so I killed the other guard and took his stuff, which put me over the weight limit, so I had to dump all of my extra stuff at the bottom of the steps up to dragonsreach in one of the places with the water.

hows about this. get a core group of 6 steady players and run short adventures.

when you get time in your collage days, go to a moderate length game.

This is a good idea, Scott, I will start a thread right now.

Rhun

First Post
I killed about half the population of whiterun today... It started out when a guy in the horse-tavern place noticed me stealing her greatsword, then everyone in the place started attacking me, I go outside to run away, then I accidentally kill some merchant in the square, this gets everyone upset, so I just ran around for a while until I could get one of the people relatively seperate, then I would finish them off, then find another person and repeat, what made me feel really bad about killing most of the guards in the city is that their corpses are just lying on the ground, so I left dragonsreach, and I see the corpse of one of the guards who died there, and there's another guard kneeling next to him, which made me feel bad so I killed the other guard and took his stuff, which put me over the weight limit, so I had to dump all of my extra stuff at the bottom of the steps up to dragonsreach in one of the places with the water.

Whiterun is my character's "home." He is very protective of it. In fact, learning that the Stormcloaks were going to attack Whiterun was the main thing that led to him joining the Imperial Legion. That, and the Stormcloaks being pawns of the Aldmeri Dominion.

Remove ads