• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
- The province of Quebec hasn't turned French. If you know your history, the Nouvelle-France was extending from Quebec city to Louisinana. So, it is the American continent that has turned English... that's because the King of France didn't saw the potential of America and preferred to get rid of it and keep only a few island in the Caribbean after losing a war against England.

- We have design on American. We want to conquer it back, because it was our first. (see point 2)

WRONG!

America originally belonged to the Egyptians Phoenicians Chinese Vikings Spain since they established a permanent colony at San Agustin BEFORE the French, English, or Dutch ever set foot on American soil (they had one temporary one before that which was murdered by Native Americans). The only reason why the entire Western Hemisphere isn't spanish speaking is because the Spanish war of Succession was a massive CF that basically destoryed the spanish Empire as a result of EVERY monarch in Europe saying "Dude.. I totally am related to King Gimp of Spain! He was like my uncle. The Spanish empire should belong to [insert kingdom], man.."

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
velmont said:
- We have design on American. We want to conquer it back, because it was our first. (see point 2)

so. it is true. Canada wishes to invade the USA, eh? And the RCMP who are known for their extreme politeness will be the vanguard I suppose, humm?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Holysh .... I was going to say: HolyMan ;)

Hey WD - hope you are well.

Holy man was here! he gave me xp on post number 1911!

Hello Scott - glad to see your still about posting.

And hello everyone else - sorry I'm just popping on to the old stopping grounds maybe in a few months I'll have time for more. I have a new computer and oddly enough I got it so I could play Skyrim, lol - It was that or upgreade the four year old piece of junk that is now a giant pdf holder.

Hope all is well in EnWorld and in everyone's real world and if Canada invades I won't mind they can't do any worse than we already do to ourselves.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Heya! I've been struggling to make ends meet, lately. I mean, with my games. Not money. Doing fine there.

May have to consolidate...my posting delay is getting bad. I don't have as much time as I used to, and it's being spread more thinly.

How are you?

renau1g

First Post
How have you been, renau1g?

Hi guys, things are going much better now, the real life monster really came up and took me down pretty hard for a while there so I had to focus on that. Now that it's back to being manageable, I've got some more free time and after getting caught up on Mass Effect I wanted to drop by here.

Scott D. - thanks for asking, the kiddos are doing well, just had a b-day party recently for the twins and it was a blast. It was a costume party, star-wars themed, so about 25 4/5-year olds in jedi robes and lightsabers.....good times. Amazingly nobody got hurt.... thankfully.

Scott DeWar

Heya! I've been struggling to make ends meet, lately. I mean, with my games. Not money. Doing fine there.

May have to consolidate...my posting delay is getting bad. I don't have as much time as I used to, and it's being spread more thinly.

How are you?

Last Thursday I broke my walking distance record: 6.4 miles. No ankle weights, but no cane either!

Scott DeWar

Hi guys, things are going much better now, the real life monster really came up and took me down pretty hard for a while there so I had to focus on that. Now that it's back to being manageable, I've got some more free time and after getting caught up on Mass Effect I wanted to drop by here.

Scott D. - thanks for asking, the kiddos are doing well, just had a b-day party recently for the twins and it was a blast. It was a costume party, star-wars themed, so about 25 4/5-year olds in jedi robes and lightsabers.....good times. Amazingly nobody got hurt.... thankfully.

so how bad did the padawans trash the place?

Remove ads