• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

renau1g

First Post
You guys shpuld have turned that party into a jedi flash mob at the local park. :D

That would've been a great viral video.... :lol:

so how bad did the padawans trash the place?

I was amazing at how little damage they inflicted, even the ones wielding the red lightsabers kept from destroying the place ;)

However the boys got these Skylander toys .... damn they're like Pokemon, gotta buy them all..... they're 4 and they're like 'we need chop chop" (I was like WTF?). They're 10 bucks each :rant:

Stupid fads..... ah well, at least it got them into video games

Oh and for those unfamiliar.

[sblock=details]n Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, players take on the role of a Portal Master who can control over 30[6] different characters, including, but not limited to, Spyro. Players embark on a journey into a world where they will explore lands, battle creatures, collect gold and treasures, and solve puzzles while on a quest to save their world from Kaos, an evil Portal Master, whom they must defeat.[7] The video game comes with 3 toys and a peripheral called the "Portal of Power", which connects to the player's console of choice.
The player can use any of 32 playable characters within the game if they have the corresponding toy. "Portal of Power" peripheral brings that character into the game. As with the D&D canon each character belongs to a class (known as an "element" of which there are 8 [8] ) and have varying levels of certain attributes (speed, armor, etc.) giving each toy/character unique characteristics within game play.
Characters each have a primary attack and a secondary attack. After some upgrades they can gain a tertiary attack or defense. They gain experience points by defeating monsters, and leveling up will result in the possibility of getting upgrades and a third attack. Each character has its own special abilities that differ from each other, as well as assigned elements. This provides some replayability, as each character faces the world in different ways. Although the game only comes with Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy, players can purchase the remaining 34 toys separately, if they so choose.[9][10][/sblock]

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rhun

First Post
Heya! I've been struggling to make ends meet, lately. I mean, with my games. Not money. Doing fine there.

May have to consolidate...my posting delay is getting bad. I don't have as much time as I used to, and it's being spread more thinly.

Mine too unfortunately. It has gotten really bad.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
That is the most fiendishly clever marketing scheme I have EVER SEEN...this week.

Which is still saying something. Heck, maybe even this MONTH.

Diabolical...in a marketing sort of way.

oops, that xp comment was supposed to have a 10 bucks, but my "1" key needs cleaning.

Velmont

First Post
This movie will be unbeatable... because Chuck Norris is in the casting

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQf3YP8p85I&feature=player_embedded"]The Expendables 2[/ame]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads