The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Dragonwriter

First Post
keep the dune stable, otherwise it would move around and generally wreak havoc (monster idea? hmm...)

For 3.5 (/PF-compatible), you might find something in Sandstorm.

Or if you go the Undead route, something really big (Corpse Gatherer, MM2, perhaps?) + Swarm-Shifter template -Undead Sand swarm version (Libris Mortis). Behold, the un-living dune-monster! :devil:

Incidentally, Swarm-Shifter is also the perfect template for creating Imhotep from the The Mummy ('99). In case anyone ever had the idea to make him a BBEG for a game. :angel:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I may just have to do that!

quote from game:

"Hey, you know that sand dune by 64th street? Yeah, it is now in our game and trying to eat you"

maybe it could use all those stairs as a tentacle attack while it crawls! considering that they are exactly five feet wide, it would do... lets say... 2d10 damage per hit (if I do my own version)

EDIT: the speed for the real thing would be debilitating, at a measly 1 foot/year, but its amazing HP total would make up for it!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well then it lashes out with a fiery sand whip and drags you to the place of shadow.

oh, and I level up in about 14 or so xp.

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
11 xp to go for you, dewar, at least that's what darjr set me to for githyanki, back when if it is a lower number and you are a gorilla bear please let me know as soon as you can do so.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8bnKdf654]YouTube - Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Trailer - Official (HD)[/ame]

HM
-

Remove ads