• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No it's been about 4 days since I found out about the thread. You figure I gave the first right away. Spent the rest of my XP for the day. Then for three days spread the wealth (10 per day) and now the fourth gave again.

Each XP is worth 5 so total he has ten from me. If I could find all his posts that would equal over 23,000 XP.

BTW Scott if I were to XP every one of your posts that would be about - 37,000XP ;)

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Has anyone else noticed some wacking goings on here on ENWorld. I keep getting Database errors when I try to submit. And last night I kept going back to my settings and a pm (that I read) kept coming back unread. And still bothered me with it's pop up after I deleted it.

Something is off that is for sure.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Has anyone else noticed some wacking goings on here on ENWorld. I keep getting Database errors when I try to submit. And last night I kept going back to my settings and a pm (that I read) kept coming back unread. And still bothered me with it's pop up after I deleted it.

Something is off that is for sure.

HM

I found this morning I had to go to "All Subscribed Threads" to view what had been updated. Rather odd... And so far, there's no mention of any issues in the Meta forum (as far as I can tell). :erm:

renau1g

First Post
I was having some issues this morning with the forums not showing the updates to the threads (stopping around 12-2 am EST or so). Still a few database errors also.

Remove ads